Chapter 3- flowers

~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥Chapter three♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hello everybody can I get your attention please ?" Neavea says trying to gain the crowds attention for umpteenth time. But nobody gave her one, some walk by her oblivious that someone is talking, while some are busy conversing with themselves. She let out a sigh, trying to formulate a plan to gain attention from the crowd.

" I love your clothes." A young black haired girl - that looks the age of six-admires the magician's costume Neavea wore, a candy floss in her hands as she walk up to her.

" Really ? I stole it." Neavea twirls a little, her black glittered with red cape wrapping round her. She giggles adjusting her cape well revealing the red flared gown that cape was pinned on.

" My mom said stealing is bad."

" Well...your mom is right. I did not steal, I just tend to use the word stole for borrowed. Don't mind me, do you want to see a magic trick ?"

" Yes I would loved to but where is the magician ?"

Neavea eyes the girl; wondering why she is so slow-witted. " I'm sure you are not blind and you can see the top hat on my head," She tips the black hat on her head.

The girl giggles, lightly placing her hands on her mouth; she then realizes who the magician is. " Oh you are the magician."

" Yes I am, a very good one. By the way how old are you ?" Out of curiosity she asks, " Just asking, because you are as dumb as a one year old child." She lifts her nose up in disgust.

"I am not dumb! I'm six!" She stomps her foot on the ground, her nostrils flaring up.

Neavea snorts at her foolish actions; as she term it to be. " Well I clearly see you are not smart for a six year old."

" I'm smart! My mom told me so and she is always right."

Neavea bursts into laughter, clutching her stomach. " Your mom is so wrong, very wrong. She has been fooling you with lies."

" MY MOM DOES NOT LIE! SHE SAID I'M SMART AND I AM SMART, no one can change that not even you." Her loud voice steers the attention of the crowd to them who were looking at them with curiosity fill in their eyes and the expectancy of what their light is going to lead; they are interested in the child fight.

" Oh well...there is no point with arguing. A dunce will always claim he is smart, so you just have leave them with their false beliefs; when they grow, they will eventually know the truth. Keep on believing child." She stand on her toes a little-since the girl is a little bit taller than her- to touch her shoulder, patting it.

The girl shrugs Neavea's hands away, fuming in anger. In a flash, a smile replace her anger after she notices something. " I'm taller than you, you are short, you are short, you are short." She sings, taunting her.

Neavea rolls her eyes; shaking her head in pity. " It is just a matter of my age, I'm just four. I am very sure when I am six, I will be taller than you. And me being short does not have influence on my brain. Infact I'm smarter than you, not a brainless child."

" My mom said..."

Neavea cut her off with her hand raise. " Stop saying your mom say this, your mom say that. Your mom is clearly a liar, just feeding you nonsense. I will advise you to go back to your mom and beg her to tell you the truth; you really need it."