chapter 15

WRITTEN BY NIKE★

There was no building, nothing but land filled with sand and a storm. “ WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE ?!” She shouts, blocking her eyes with her hands.

“ Our training ground.” Nora answers, her grin still remain on her face.

“ Huh ?” Neavea's eyebrows meet together in confusion, her arm is still bent over her face trying very hard to prevent the sand from entering but it was not working that left her no choice to shut it tightly. “ What training ground ? I'm not interested in getting trained by a motherfucker like you... ” Once the white witch lands on the floor, obviously getting irritated by Neavea's voice. The breeze went in strong, harshly pushing Neavea back.

With all her strength, Neavea stands firm to the ground with her legs spread wide apart, opposing to the motion of the heavy wind, going towards the floating white witch whose eyes are glowing and her lips moving as if she was muttering. As soon as witch raised her self with right toe pointing to the ground, all the sand storm came together in one big ball behind the glowing witch.

Not feeling any force exerting on her, Neavea opened her eyes in awe at the surrounding, the sandy storm was blocking her from seeing the beautiful view ranging from the blue cosmic sky, the trees and the grasses with the flowers that spread across the floor.

A scoff  emerges from Nora, “ Just a mere illusion, you are already distracted.” That statements made Neavea turn her attention back to the white witch, “ What do you...” Her voice was cut off by the ball of sand that hit her with full blast making her fly a few miles away from her initial position.

Groaning, she forced herself to sit up coughing out sand and her eyes, she used the back of palms to try rubbing off the dirt away. The cackling sounds of Nora, makes her more annoyed at the way she feels vulnerable and weak. A very big mistake to drop her weapons, her archia's sword was not protruding out, she tried again.

Tsking, Nora says. “ No magic works here.”

“ Then how is yours working ?”

“ Because it's my land, I'm full white witch and bit of sand witch. I'm the great grand daughter of Assyria, the Sand's goddess and the ruler of...”

the tariam.” Neavea finishing it up for her causing Nora's lip to lift up a little bit. “ Indeed, it is.” That brought a smirk on her face. Neavea's heart starts to palpitate, she instantly knew she stood no chance. Nora laughs out loud, throwing her to the back. She brings it down, her face clears off every amusement and form a serious face. “ Run!” Not being told twice, Neavea scrambles to her feet, and start running. She almost tripped but that did not stop her from running.

                              ~♥°♥~

As soon as Lex sees his alpha, he went down on his knees, kissing his superior's feet repeatedly. Miles scoffs, dragging his leg away from his guard's lips, not a fan of that.

“ That won't make me change my mind. Your punishment will be declared.”

Lex raises his head, clasping his hands together as he begs. “ Please pardon me Alpha, I do not mean to say mean things about you.” even though it is true, Lex said in his mind. “ Forgive me sir, give me one last chance to serve this pack.” He was still on his knees, forcing a little bit if water out of his eyes, to show how apologetic he is.

“ I do not...” His sentences are cut off by his sudden coughing, he clutches his shirt, going down on his knees. Lex stand up immediately, trying to lift his alpha up. “ What's wrong ?”

“ I do not know.” He forces himself to say, “ There is this sharp pain... ah!” He screams again as another wave of pain hit his stomach side. “ Our mate is in trouble, she must be feeling double of what we are feeling right now.” His wolf informs him, feeling weak also. His voice sounded strained and faint, he could really tell that his mate was in need of help.