chapter 12

Neavea rolls her eyes, laughing as she walks inside fully. ‘ I don't understand why their foolish goddess will pair me with one of minions, do I look like a dog to her ? She must be blind.’ She mentally scoffs, as she said all those things in her mind.

She inhales then exhale, “ Where is the white witch ? I demand to see her now.”

Klay whimpers in Miles's head, sad that his mate did not run straight to his arms, did not even bother looking at him, she did not even show sign that he just growl possessively over her, it was like he was invisible and all she cares about is the white witch. But for what reason ? Why will she be looking for the witch ? Is she truly her apprentice ? Then why is she an assassin ? Those are the unanswered questions swimming in Marco's head, as his eyes stays on his mate, watching walk over to the sofa the witch sits on, then made herself comfortable.

Her eyes glances at every corner of the parlour, and it lands on the beautiful brown eyes of her mate. The air sparks with charges that them alone only feel while staring intensely at each other, none willing to break but a cough divert her attention to the source; a lady that radiates cheerfulness.

The witch's eyes is half closed, her lips stretching into a full smile. “ Hi, I'm Nina.” she introduces herself, stretching her hand forward to Neavea.

“ Hey rainbow, It is none of your fucking damn business.”

“ Goodness! Your name is too long. I should call you nofdb,” Neavea half lifts her nose, staring at the female beside her. “ No, that sound too awkward. I will call you Neavea.”

Neavea did not hear her call her name, maybe she did but assumed something else “ Call me what ever you wish to, I'm not here for you and for ANYONE,” Miles's face drops at her words, indirectly he knows she was referring to him. She continues “ to make friends or do any sort of nonsense here. I'm here for that witch.”

‘ Definitely not the witch's apprentice.’ Miles comments in his mind.

“ She is the witch you dimwit,” Miles growls at the guard's disrespect towards his Luna. The guard quickly bow his head, apologizing. “ I'm sorry Alpha, I'm sorry Luna.”

Neavea chuckles, “ I think I will get used to that name, Luna. It sure does carry power,” She wiggles at the guard who is tempted to roll his eyes. Klay dances around in joy, the words that emit from his mate's mouth shows she is going to be his Luna, their pack's Luna. “ Anyways, where is the witch before I go crazy.”

“ She is right beside you,” Miles points at the lady beside his mate. His mate presses her lips firmly, her gaze went sharply to the lady. It was now fully opened, her eye ball pure white.

“ You can see right ?” Neavea waves her hands awkwardly in front of the witch's face.

“ I can perfectly well, thank you for asking.”

“ Don't thank me for anything, are you crazy ?” Neavea questioning the white witch take them aback, their mouth wide open as they wonder who she is and what may be the reason for her screaming.

Gbam! Her right leg lands on the glass table, it is a miracle that the table did not break, the force she used was much. “ Why am I even asking, when I know you are.” Neavea scoffs, laughing. “ I mean you do look crazy, if not for your eyes I would have not accept that you are the white witch I'm supposed to meet. I half expected you to be dressed as a nun not like someone who escaped from the psychiatric hospital.”

She just smiled, “ Thank you very much, but your opinions about my style will never make me change. I will dress to the content of my heart.”

Neavea blinks her eyes, then snort out a laugh. “ Do I look like I care ? See, just remove this evil thing from my ankle then I will leave here in peace.” She was refreshing to the golden chain on her ankle.