chapter 6: Machine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥Chapter six♥.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Don't copy or repost,thank you :^) }

WRITTEN BY NIKE★

The banging of the door made a man who is seated on a plush leather chair spin the chair with a bright smile on his face. He stands up as he take each steps making his way to Neavea who is standing in front of the door-dressed in her masked costume, her fists clenched tightly as she watches the man who trained her to be the assassin she is now, more better than him.

For years she has been doing his biddings, taking all his missions waiting for the day she will be free from him. She mentally scoff, hurting. After knowing the day will never come, her powers never returning back. Just that thought made her insides burn. The instincts to kill came unto her; not bothered about him being the one who trained her. He used, lied, deceived her. For that he deserved the worst way to die. She fumes as she watches the chubby man makes his way to her. Mr Dandelion changed from muscular to being chubby during these years.

" The masked assassin has strike again; the popular business tycoon, Mr Dante was seen in his room bleeding from his chest, dead. " Putting more stress on the word ' dead' as he reads from the newspaper. He clicks his tongue. " This headline is not catchy, very terrible. It should have been like this : What no assassins can do, the masked assassin did. Mr Dante, the popular business tycoon; every killer's target. Hard to kill but not hard for the masked assassin."

For a second, she forgot about killing him. She chuckles. " Yours is absolutely terrible."

He snorts, pushing his black hair to the back. "Just say you can't recognize real talent."

" Oh pleeeeeease. When I see pure talent, I know one. Infact I'm a great judge...all those talent shows are probably looking for me to give my opinions."

Mr Dandelion laughs. " That is probably be a dream. Which talent shows will dare look for the masked assassin to judge their contestants ? I'm sure if that happens, there will be no contestants to judge."

" Hey! What is that supposed to mean ?"

" The contestants are cowards. They can not stand to be in the same place with you, they will definitely shit in their pants just seeing you."

Neavea giggles. " Well you can't blame them, my presence causes big men to cower, brings fear and make the earth tremble."

" And all these are just because of me." He smiles proudly, hitting his chest. " I'm a great teacher. Look at you, becoming the killer I ever wish to be." He sniffs, pretends to wipe a tear from his eyes. " I can see the great future of-"

...of me still being your machine." She scoffs bitterly, Neavea pulls down her mask and has a stern look on her face that is enough to put fear in Mr Dandelion.

" Wha-what are you talking about ?" His voice betrays, he could not control his emotions in his tone. He takes two strides, closing the gap between them. He raises his hands to touch, but seeing her glare made him retreat his hands. He coughs, clearing his throat. " What are you saying Nea ?"

" You don't have the right to call me Nea, only mother does and guess what, she is dead. The only person who can call me that is dead alongside my sweet grandpa. I don't have a family, I'm an orphan, left alone im this boring world." She tsk. " A shame."

" You are not an orphan, you are my daughter, we are fami-"

In a quick flash, Neavea draws a dagger she pulls out from her waist belt. " Don't you dare say that word." Her tone, dark as she points it to the man's neck. " We are not family, we have no relations with each other. I agree that sometimes you act like a teenage girl, like a father, like a teacher. But you act like a master more to me, you treat like I'm your damn machine. I AM NOT YOUR MACHINE!" Her nostrils flares- throwing the dagger-the dagger brushes the man's right side cheek landing on the wooden desk.