Chapter 9 : Gay

“ Sean ? ” Miles raises his head, his eyes glistening with tears. Sean feels sad seeing his Alpha in tears, was it tears of joy ? He can't say, never in his wildest dreams will he think Alpha Miles is gay.

“ Yes Alpha ? ”

“ Did I offend the goddess ? Is it because I love Laura ? I mean...why will she ...” He chuckles humorlessly. “ Why will she make a man my mate ? Do I look gay to you ?”

“ No Alpha.” Sean shakes his head, his pitiful gaze stays on Miles. He really do feel bad for him.

“ Then why did the goddess decide to make me gay ? I am straight, pure straight. It is not like I have anything against gays, I am not into d, I'm into v. Whyyyyy....” He cries out, banging his head on the table. “ Or did I offend her ?” He stands up, moving closer to Sean who take a two steps back, before he could take another Miles grips his both shoulder. Sean keeps a straight face, trying to remain calm.

“ You are my gamma right ? You will know if I offend the goddess,” His hands slide down, “ I have always been a good Alpha, aren't I ?”

Sean nods his head fervently, “ Yes, Alpha. Because of you our pack is ranking the top four in the werewolf kingdom. You are absolutely the best.”

“ Then why did the moon goddess decided to pay me in this way, why did she mate with a man when I'm clearly not a man. Do I look like a girl ? Does that assassin look like a girl ? Maybe it is a glitch, yeah a glitch.” He laughs crazily, sitting on the table.

“ Miles,” Sean calls his name calmly, going into friend mode. “ The goddess definitely know what she's doing, she does things for a reason. There must be a reason for her...” The loud thud of the box files hitting the floor, cut Sean off but he still stand still. A common noise does not faze him.

Miles stands up immediately pushing the files on the floor, “ What kind of foolish reason will it be that she will pair me with a man ? Why on Earth did she term a sexuality I do not want ? Why Sean ? Why did she pick a man as my Luna ? It will even be funny, being the only dude among females in the Luna's gathering.” Miles chuckles and Sean is tempted to laugh, but he held it in not wanting to hurt his Alpha's feelings.

He continues, listing all his worries. “ How am I going to have a successor ? I will never see my flesh and blood ? How am I going to face my people ? Who is going to satisfy my sexual urges ? A man ? I do women bro, it seems she does not know that. Is there a way we can tell her to correct mistake ?” Miles questions his gamma.

“ The moon goddess does not make mistake.” Sean tells him.

“ Bullshit!” Miles spits—he struggles to untie his tie—already feeling frustrated, he loose two buttons of his shirt; not bothered taking his wine blazer he casually strolls towards the exit.

“ Where are you going ?” Sean yells, wondering where his Alpha is going looking so rough. His brown curly hair looking uncombed, his shirt not well tucked, it was flying out. His Alpha looks pitiful.

“ To go create a mate.” With that, he slams the door leaving Sean to wonder what atrocities his Alpha is about to do.

                     ~~~~♠♠♠♠♠♠~~~~

“ Miles, you are making a mistake.” say Klay, trying to convince Miles but he has already made up his mind.

“ No Klay, Laura is not a mistake. You love her just like I do.” Miles tells his wolf, as he march into his pack house. Luckily for him, it was deserted. No single is present here in the living room, he does not want any buzz killer avoiding from achieving his aim. People who lived in the pack house are : his beta and his family with his gamma then few of the pack members who are homeless also Laura lives there; she has been staying there ever since her brother became the beta.

“ I loved her Miles, we have found our mate now.”

“ Yeah we have, only to discover THAT our mate is a GUY!!!!”

“ But he is still our mate, don't cheat on our mate.”

Miles stops walking, he holds the rail of the stairs supporting himself as he bursts into laughter using the other hand to clutch his stomach. “ Should I remain a virgin forever without tasting one of the pleasures of life ? Will I leave this Earth without enjoying the feeling of being inside a woman ? Will I ever carry my heir ? Or does my mate has a womb ?”

“ But still...”

“ No buts! I'm not mating with a guy, I am not gay or Roy are you gay ?” He slightly gasps, covering his mouth. “ Roy you bastard! You did not tell me you are a gay wolf. Oh my God, my wolf likes males and you got joined with a straight dude, literally a straight DUDE! it's official, the moon goddess f**king hate me.” He chuckles, banging his head on the wall.

His wolf grunts in his head, Miles feels his wolf rolling his eyes at him. “ If I'm gay, I would have not had feelings for Laura.” Hearing Roy's response, the half of his lips is lifted up as she crossed his arms. “ So you do admit you had feelings for her ?”

“ I never deny it, but now meeting our mate change my feelings for her totally.” Miles scoffs at his wolf then continue his walk to Laura's room. “ Miles, what if our mate is not a male ? The goddess can not punish us like that and she can't make that grave mistake. It might be possible our mate is female.” His wolf, Klay suggests.

“ Hmmm,” Miles hums, rubbing his chin. “ Well if she is a female, there is another problem. Our mate is human and worst a wanted assassin for the past ten years. What is the probability of her not revealing the werewolves to the humans or not trying to kill us all ? It is very low, our mate is a borne killer. Okay, let us just say we will accept our mate; where are we going to find her ? We can only see unless the came to us, there are lot of cons being mate with that assassin but with Laura, I will never regret my decision of making her my Luna.

Because I know, she is going to do well. And it will be easy to live with her since I love her. She is the type of girl every Alpha wants: submissive, loving, caring, beautiful and damn sexy!!. My kind of girl. Roy making Laura our Luna will satisfy the council's demand, the pack's demand and my demand, our demand. ” Miles days, trying to convince his wolf.

“ The moon goddess will be angry at us, she will take away our power, status and strength and worse death.”

“ We will not, we are not rejecting our mate and if we find out mate—you will receive comfort from your fellow gay dude and I will receive love and affection from my fellow straight human.” Miles smiles, his lips slightly spread apart and his pearl shinning teeth visible to no one. “ Deal or not ?”

His wolf lay, his head in between his two hands. He grudgingly accept the deal. “ Fine deal. ”

“Good,” Miles mumbles, “ Off to go to my lady's room. ”

“ Oh... Okay, so about Laura's wolf, I'm going to pleasure her female wolf. Right ? ”

“ No ! Go pleasure your mate's wolf. ” Miles teases him with a laugh, Roy growls at him. “ I hate you sometimes. ”

Still laughing, he responds. “ And I love you always. ”

•••••••

Thanks for reading 🥰

Please click on that beautiful star and vote for me also do comment your opinion on this chapter. Love you and God bless you. ❤️