chapter 7: Vivian

SKIN OF FLAMES

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      ♥Chapter seven♥. 
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Don't copy or repost,thank you :^) }

WRITTEN BY NIKE★

She bursts into laughter, seeing his eyebrows knit together; she stops. “ Wait, you are serious ? ”

“ Yes, dead serious. ” He says.

She chuckles, running her hands through her tangled hair. The anklet on her legs did not stop her aura from intimidating the man before her, she stands up with her eyes strain at him; she bellows. “I am no more going to any of your missions, read my lips Dandelion.” She spits his name out like it is a venom in her tongue. “ I…am…not…your…damn…machine. So go look for another person to boss around because…what am I even saying ? You are my last kill.” In her eyes, he suddenly became a prey.

He gulps, taking two steps backwards. “ Neavea, don't act irrational. Please believe me when I said the witch came to me in my dreams, well she basically told me I should make the CEO of Anders Corp your last kill. She also said you will not be able to kill him, through him you will meet her.”

She snorts out a laugh. “ I won't be able to kill him ? What is he ? A witch ? Witch or not, I will gladly kill him and after that I will kill you.” She says in low yet menacing tone that made Mr Dandelion shivers in fear. “ If I do not see any reaction, then you will see my reaction.”

“ Trust me, that is what the witch told me. The dream looked so real.”

“ Well it better be real, or your life will be at stake. Now tell me, how to find him.”

He saunters his way back to his seat, powering up his computer. “ Immediately I had the dream, I researched on the man. Apparently he is a billionaire, his company is ranking top thirty best in the world. His securities are highly advanced but I know nothing can beat you, so it might not be that difficult entering inside the company. He is rarely seen only he appears during the time he schedules for a meeting,” Neavea nods her head from time to time as she listens keenly, her hands clasp behind her taking in all the information given by Mr Dandelion; his fingers making the clicking sound as he types away on the keyboard, his eyes focus on the screen. He clicks on enter and smile. He spins his chair facing her, “ I paid someone to update me, he will be in the office the next day after tommorow. The perfect time to strike and about to enter, I will be meeting the person in a secluded environment and collect her Identity card, that is how you are going to enter in the disguise of the person . Then you will be able to attack in your mask, viola kill him and the witch will come to you.”

She rolls her bottom lip into her mouth, moistening it. “ I thought you said I will not be able to kill him.” Her hands fold on her chest, raise an eyebrow at him.

“ The witch said that not me,  I know you are capable of killing him. And once you kill him, your power will be given back to you and you will be the most powerful being in the world. No one can beat you all thanks to me.” He grins, Neavea snorts. But the thought of her being powerful made her smile. “ Fine I will kill him and trust me if I do not gain anything, you will not gain peace. I promise you.”  With that said, she exits the room leaving Mr Dandelion in deep thought, he still feels the heavy tension in the air.

                         •••••••••••••••••

The lady in blonde hair dressed in a blue fitted dress, adjusts her Identity card well on her neck. She put on a neutral smile as her heels made clicking sounds as she walks inside the tall glass building passing the security checkpoint first.