Here comes the sun

Julie woke up, the sun was shining through her still open blinds. Great her creepy neighbor probably watched her come in and get undressed. She did a wardrobe check, she was still wearing last nights clothes, well the top anyway. Her leggings and bra were gone. Wow she didn't remember anything. She felt like Ollie had left a hair ball in her mouth. She never drank that much. God what Brian must have thought. She was pretty sure she forgot to get his number. Now she'd really never see him again. Damn!

She rolled over and clutched her pillow and felt a little sad. She blew it.

Then she started thinking, he's a celebrity, he was probably just looking to get laid anyway. She had been married to a man just looking for a good lay. She was better off.

She wiped away the tear and threw the pillow across the bed, and it landed on the floor. All of a sudden she heard a mans breathing, like someone who'd been startled awake. Julie jumped up, grabbed her bat from the side of the bed, Brian sat up. All he saw was the bat and he yelled, "hey wait, stop! It's me, it's Brian!"

Julie dropped the bat. "Brian, what in the hell are you doing here, in my apartment, on my bedroom floor?" Her head was pounding. She sat down on her bed and cradled her head in her hands.

"I'm so embarrassed." She muttered.

"Don't be" he reassured her, "we were all having fun. Not your fault you're a light weight"

Julie picked up another pillow and threw it at him. he laughed and pointed, "you wanna fight? I can pillow fight with the best of them."

Julie waved her hand in defeat, "I'm pretty sure my cat could win against me in a pillow fight right now."

."Awww you'll feel better eventually." He said with a playful hug.

"Can I help you? Is there anything I can get you?" He asked.

Julie shook her head no. Looking down she realized she still wasn't dressed. She looked at Brian and asked, "did we? You know...."

Brian laughed, toying with her, "did we???? Drink to much?? Yes! Did we?????sleep? Yep we did some of that too."

"Brian, you know what I mean, did we do it?"

"What are we 14 years old?" He asked.

"Will you be nice" she laughed.

"Aw come on, I'm always nice" he smirked.

"No we did not....DO IT" he said using air quotations.

"Seriously what kind of guy do you think I am?"

"I usually like my partners to be somewhat involved." He laughed.

Julie sighed with relief, "oh thank God"

"Really? Thank God you say?"

She gathered the strength to raise her head from her hand, "I didn't mean it like that."

"I'd just like to remember the first time we....Ya know."

Brian held his hand up to stop her,"let me finish......DO IT."

"So you're saying we're going to.....DO IT?" He taunted.

"If I felt better I would kick your ass." She said.

"Hmmmm can I take a raincheck?" He flirted.

She laid down on her side, "sure but I'm merciless."

Brian laid down beside her,"then I'm definitely taking a raincheck"

She laid her head on her pillow and a hair fell in her face. He gently picked it up and moved it out of her eyes.

"How did this happen, how did we go from bumping into one another at a pet store to me laying in your bed thinking about how all I want to do is kiss you." He asked.