Bewildered

As Julie shut the door, she almost cried. Why hadn't he kissed her, what was wrong? She'd brushed her teeth. She hadn't showered, but she'd freshened up? Why? She sighed.

She realized it was almost 10:15 and she had a busy day ahead of her. She picked out her outfit. A pair of black skinny jeans, a black cami and a hot pink sweater.

She jumped in the shower, reviewing the morning in her head. Why didn't he kiss her? Was she too forward? Was she not forward enough?

She was half dressed and drying her hair, she had taken a couple of Advil and drank a bottle of water and was starting to feel human. When she turned off her hair dryer she she looked at her clock in the bedroom. 11:00am, won't be time for grocery shopping today. Maybe tomorrow. About that time she heard a knock on the door. She jumped, wasn't expecting anyone. She asked who is it?

"It's me, Brian."

She didn't even think about the fact she was again in her underwear.

She opened the door the door worried something was wrong.

He looked her up and down, smiled and said, you smell amazing and look incredible and if I had time right now I would have my way with you?

"That's awfully presumptuous, what kind of girl do you think I am?"

"I don't know but we can discuss that later. I'm on my way to my meeting but since I left your apartment all I kept doing was kicking myself in the ass for not kissing you."

She bit her lip and smiled.

He reached up and held her face in both hands, she closed her eyes and first felt his breath on her lips. Her heart fluttered and her breath was caught in her throat, and then she felt the weight of his lips on hers and she was putty in his arms. He was an amazing kisser.

"Omg Brian" was all she could say.

" I can't stay, I'd like to because I'd like to do a lot more of that, but I promise I will call you."

All she could do was nod yes.

"Have a great day and don't go bumping into anyone else while you're out." He teased.

" you're the only one I want to bump." She laughed.

He raised his eyebrows, "good to know."

She laughed, she could feel her cheeks getting red in embarrassment. "That sounded bad."

"No don't correct it. I kinda liked it." He said.

He gave her another great hug and another quick kiss and said " I'm gonna get fired for being late. I gotta go. I'll call you!"

She shut the door. Still in shock.