Weekend Confessions

Julie's week ended meeting her sister and kids at a neighborhood pizza place near her sisters house. Julie loved her sister and adored her kids, so this was always a great way to spend some quality down time.

They talked about their week, Lewis was in Tokyo on business and would be back mid week. Lisa and Lewis had had a long talk about their lives and their marriage and they came to the conclusion that it was time for Lisa to give notice and stay at home with the kids. She was thrilled and it would take so much pressure off their marriage. Julie was so happy for her sister.

Lisa asked Julie,"so what's new with you?"

Julie smiled, "I met someone."

Lisa hugged her, "OMG Julie, you've been holding out on me!" "Tell me all about him"

Julie went on forever about how sweet and kind and caring and funny he was. Told her about his 3 cats, he'd never been married, no kids. How he wasn't the type of guy she'd normally be attracted too but they met and they clicked and so far so good.

Lisa asked," why aren't you with him tonight?"

"He's out of town for work." Julie said. Cringing a little because she knew how her sister would feel about that.

"He's here during the week but travels out of town on the weekends most of the time."

Lisa exclaimed," he's in the city but gone on the weekends? Julie you dumb ass he's married."

"No he's not." Julie laughed

Julie he's in the city to work and goes home to the wife and kids on weekends. Lisa assured.

"Lisa, I'm telling you, you're wrong. He's a comedian and he travels to do shows on the weekends." Julie reassured.

"What does he do during the week?" Lisa asked.

"He tapes a tv show." Julie answered.

"He does what?" Lisa asked.

"He's on a tv show?" Lisa asked.

"Yes" Julie said

"What show?" Lisa asked.

"Impractical Jokers."

Lisa spit soda across the table.

" he's a star on the show or he works for the show?"

"He's a star."

"What's his name?"

"Brian Quinn"

"Holy shit, are you kidding? My baby sister is dating Q" Lisa laughed.

"You know the show?" Julie asked.

"Yes I know the show, Lewis and I watch it all the time when he's home." Lisa stated.

"So is it a booty call or are there feelings.?" Lisa quizzed.

"There's definite feelings."

"Both of you with feelings?"

"Yes, we've only been dating a week but I dunno, it's crazy, it's like we fast tracked or something."" No love talk or anything but we really like being together.

Lisa hugged Julie, "oh honey, I'm so happy. You deserve this so much."

"Thank you sis." Julie hugged her back.

"So when do I get to meet him?!" Lisa asked.

Not long after that Julie's phone rang, it was Brian.

"Hey baby girl what are you up to?" He asked.

"Hey handsome! Eating pizza in jersey with my sister and her kids."