Chapter 21 "Nobody Important."

Hello my Lovelies!!
I know it's been awhile but as my announcement states alot has been going on if you want to know more just read the announcement now on to the story!!

3rd person

It was breakfast time, and all the students were eating and talking amongst them selves. Suddenly the hear the ringing sound of glass. When the students looked up they saw Dumbledore tapping his glass for everyone's attention. "Students. Today will be a bit different. Today we have the young children from family around magical Britain coming today to see what Hogwarts is like. Tis' like a scouting of schools for parents to see what school they want their child going too in the years to come!" Whispering immediately broke out between all the houses. As if on cue the door opened to the great hall and in came about 18 children. The 18 kids were accompanied by 1 adult. All the students and staff started at the guests. While most of the children were preening and basking in the attention there were a few who were acting a bit shy. Which to some if the students was absolutely adorable!

 Which to some if the students was absolutely adorable!

It was these two kids who caught the eye on Vitani

It was these two kids who caught the eye on Vitani. A little boy and a young girl. They were both standing next to each other a bit away from the other kids. Dumbledore and McGonagall were talking to the supervising adults while other teachers were splitting up the student into 4 groups. One for each house to watch together. After a bit they was 4 groups of 4. However as you may notice that's only 16 kids. We're still missing 2. Now let me tell you about the children that are here.
Now all of these children come in 2's, or siblings. Not all are twins but at most a year and a few months apart. The kids are here as some sort of a secret test. Despite what Dumblewho-Dumbledore said. This is actually a test to see if the students would be able to take care of kids if they were ever separated from their family's in the inevitable upcoming war.

~flash back to a few days before~

"Teachers I have decided,with the help of Minerva, that it would be a good idea to teach the students what to do if they ever have to deal with kids who get separated from their families in the upcoming war." Dumbledore stated to the staff. The staff broke into murmurs before James Potter decided to open his peanut gallery mouth. "But Albus what about the Slytherins! What if they taint the young kids minds into going dark!?" He asked...Severus did not like this. It was clear by the irk mark that appeared on his forehead. "And what is THAT supposed to mean Potter?" He asked venomously. He did not like it when his snakes were insulted. "You know exactly what I mean Snivilous!" James sneered back. Annoyed by them both Minerva stepped in "I assure you James that the CHILDREN will all have monitors Incase of medical emergency or other things and the students need help." James nodded slightly noticing the annoyed look in her eye, he did not want to mess with an angry Minerva. As they continued talking Lily was lost in her thoughts.

~Lily's thoughts~

She reminds me of her. She has the same first name, the same look! What if it is her? Where has she been? How has she survived?! Why did she change her last name?!? All these thoughts were swirling in her head but the biggest one was "why do I care?" I shouldn't care she was always a brat. But...then again if it is her she is very powerful she can use elemental magic and preform wordless and wandless magic....if we had that on our side! We would win the war for sure!! But I don't want that brat to have all the glory it should be my precious Harrykins!.....is their a way to transfer her magic to Harry? I should ask James tomorrow...
"Ily." "Lily!" I snapped out of my thoughts to see everyone staring at me "oh sorry..just a bit lost in my thoughts.." I said, "No problem Lil's it happens to everyone!" My husband optimistically stated.
~end of flashback~

Vitani's pov

All of they kids were adorable! The Slytherins had a group of 3 boys and a girl. However I couldn't help but stare at the two kids who had yet to be put in a group and were just standing there alone...I needed to do something about it.
Third person pov

And she did, everyone watched her as she walked over to the supervising lady. "Who are they over there?" She asked pointing at the two kids. The lady rolled her eyes slightly and said "nobody important." Many of the students and staff were in disbelief while some of the other kids just giggled.
Vitani held back a scowl. "Nobody important? Well Blimey that's Amazing!" She said as everyone including the two kids looked at her confused. She walked over to them and knelt down to their hight. "Y'know in my 11  almost 12 years of life here I've never met someone who wasn't important." Vitani stated as she smiled at the kids. They looked at her with a glisten of shock and awe as the smiled back. Vitani grabbed their hands and after shooting an icy glare at the supervisor, who shrunk under her gaze, walked the children over to the Slytherin table. The Slytherins all welcomed the two little kids as did the other four kids that were in their group.

     Severus and some other staff members looked proudly at Vitani as she sat down chatting with the 2 kids whom's self-esteem she just brought up. 'that's a damn kind kid' was the thought that was flowing through all 4 head of house teachers.

Their is not a single person out there that isn't important. Remember that.

Hello lovelies I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And no this wasn't a filler this will actually be an important part of this story. And our two new characters will be introduced later!
Bye my Lovelies have an amazing morning, evening or night!

-sincerely Author~chan