part 17

Halima P.O.V

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah that's all I can say am officially Mrs Bashar I was taken to my new family and home in Kaduna I was welcomed with so much love and care my mother inlaw she's actually the best you could ever asked for she's now my new second mama and shamsiya she's like my kid sister she's so sweet and respectful since I was taken to my new house mama didn't allow me to work anything for a week she complains each time I try to cook something which I gave up after her warning, it's Friday today just one week to my wedding I called home to greet my parents and yaya saleem with my bestie and Sis inlaw to be soon in shaa Allah even today I wasn't allowed to make breakfast but hubby said we will be going to greet his parents and some of their relatives he left for work early in the morning due to an urgent meeting that came up last minute I was left alone I watching one movie in African magic when I heard someone knocking I checked to see who it was and it was actually our neighbour she came to say hi together with her two kids their came in I served them a drink and she was looking at my house like we lived in another world she asked to take a tour around the house as the new bride I couldn't say no so I escorted her  around the house she left after some hours seeing it was almost past Juma'a Time I quickly rushed into my room took a bath and dressed in lace red velvet with a shade of blue and white I prayed zuhr and just in time hubby came in to check if I was ready I finished praying and reading my Quran when I was done I hugged him and peck him with sannu da zuwa he kissed my cheeks and said yawa my beautiful angel I have missed and masha Allah you look stunning I blushed, we dressed up and went to greet his parents....

SHAMSIYA P.O.V

seeing today aunty halima was coming mama made me wake up very early to help prepare food for them we made fried rice, chicken and coleslaw and pepper soup it was around zuhr time when I heard them greeting mama I was in my room getting ready I came downstairs greeted them and hug aunty halima since after the wedding we couldn't see or spend time together mama always make me come home early anytime I went to give them their food for the day saying newly couples are not meant to be disturb. But now I can spend as much time as I can with her because it didn't even take me a second to drag her into my room we gisted for a while we went over the wedding pictures till mama came to call us to eat I wanted us to eat alone in my room but mama wanted to spend with her new daughter, aunty halima she's shy of mama she doesn't even speak much around her  guess it normal from the start you can't just warm up to your inlaws like you've known them forever even if u do then u must show that kunya for them to even know that yes that girl she's respectful. I left them together with mama even know she will feel uncomfortable but its good for her to learn starting from now one step at a time.

Saleem P.O.V

They say wounds heal with time but it always seems like am still where I am no matter how much I try to fight those nightmares I couldn't I don't know if one day I will be put into a situation that I have to meet with my biological father and asking myself it won't be so easy to just deny the fact that I don't know him. But am grateful after all these while baba didn't mention about anything related to him he said whenever am ready he can give him the details he knows about him but am still not ready to face a man who made my mum suffer that leads to her death unfortunately hmm ya Allah give me the strength to fight these battles and the patience to endure what is to come before these,  if there's one thing am more looking forward to it's my wedding with the woman who has always been there with me through every obstacle she's a blessing to my life and I pray I uphold the promise of always been there to support,  love,  care and respect her for the rest of our whole lives together. Marriage is not easy but with patience and respect it becomes easier to faithful all your duties and responsibilities as a spouse now its just one month to the wedding we're almost done with everything the lefe and everything even though zakiya said she doesn't want the kayan lefe but u know how my mum is, she always wish to do things over the top and she's trying her best to behave nicely with zakiya even though I know she doesn't like her that much but its better than hating her or mistreating her the way she started from the beginning. Seeing today it's Saturday weekend time I usually spend it with baba talking about politics, business, since after that incident we hardly spend or speak much together and I don't want to make things awkward or make him feel like I have changed all of sudden so with that I took my bath wore my polo t.shirt and jeans I rush to his side and saw him sitting in our weekend spot around the garden I greeted him and we spent almost 2hours talking about everything and laughing just like we always do  and i was relieved knowing his feeling happy and open to me like he has always been I really feel grateful to have him as my father it's a blessing which I will forever be grateful to.

BASHIR P.O.V

it's been a week to our wedding all I can say its Alhamdulillah am blessed to be with the love of my life she's someone I have always been praying to be with her and my dream has come true my family really cared and cherish her so much mama always wanted a daughter in her son's wife and she has finally gotten one I wish their bond should stay like that always and forever because when shamsiya get married, she will all be alone and only my beautiful angel can fill that void of a daughter. After visiting mama we couldn't squeeze time to greet my auntie and uncle because mama wanted to spend time with her daughter  till it was magrib time and mama insisted that we go straight home expect if we're getting something along the road but I must not stress her daughter into going anywhere we can let the greetings be tomorrow or a day after tomorrow so her wish is my command I won't stress her baby from there we went straight home freshing up and got dressed for the night we already ate food at home so we decided to watch a movie before going to bed. I asked my baby which movie she will like to watch but she was already exhausted so we just talk for sometime and quickly went to bed since tomorrow its weekend we can spend the whole day watching movies, I will be resuming work on Monday so I need to learn how to adjust my time and attention to her especially since am less busy during weekends then it should be dedicated to her so she doesn't miss home or feel like I don't give her much attention...

Well my lovies get ready my favourite couples will be getting married soon its going to be the best must talk of the town wedding I can't wait for it hope u too 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃