Part 25

Hajia Fatima P. O. V

It's a joyful day for me today even though seeing my daughter in that condition really break my heart I can't blame Saleem he was also going through so much and how I know zakiya she didn't tell anyone she was not even well she didn't want to add to anyone stress but it's been 5month already not even Saleem I believe everyone must have moved on from what has happened but Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah finally after all what Hajia hafsa made my baby went through today she's finally carrying her child she's going to become a mother. Alhaji was not able to bear the fact that because of that's been happening no one noticed his daughter was not feeling well he was disappointed even though I tried all I could to talk to him but he was not willing to listen to me.

Alhaji Mansur P. O. V

We've been the hospital till 7am when she was conscious doctor khamisu was not happy at all he kept repeating the same thing over and over again even me myself I felt disappointed in myself and Saleem also we weren't able to take care of zakiya in my own part I have tried myself to make hafsa understand that everything was a matter of time we cannot put the blame on zakiya alone she's not the only in these and it's between them as a couple she doesn't have any rights to interfere into their marital issues. It's not like she respect whatever I will say to her or even listen to me so I let it be instead I always try to talk to zakiya to pray and shouldn't be stressed about whatever her mother inlaw will say to her but only she knows how affected she was but Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah we thank Allah for these joyous news only Allah knows best and I pray that we should be able to care for her and the baby may Allah continue to provide for us in such a way that he/she will never lack anything.

Nabeela P. O. V

It's been 3months now since we started dating together with Abdullahi he already made his intentions clear since from the beginning he came to see my father and baba said he should give him time then he will let him know when to send his people and Alhamdulillah after all the investigation about him and his family baba agreed and gave his permission for him to send his people whenever his ready because he doesn't believe in rushing things and more over dating for a long time before marriage its not something he will allow so he should be prepared before sending his people to seek for my hand in marriage I was so excited as if baba knew what I have planned for myself already but Alhamdulillah now we can only keep praying for the best till when it's time for us to settle down as husband and wife but my favorite cousin she's going to be a mom am so so happy for her me and mama went to the hospital to see her its really so painful seeing her like that may Allah grant her shifa that's all we could say and may Allah protect her and the baby from all evil.

SALEEM P. O. V

I don't know if I should be happy that my habibity is pregnant am going to be a father or I should be sad that she's been feeling sick all these while and I couldn't even notice it ya Allah how can I be so careless she's been stressed out I guess all about what has been happening in the family and I was so lost in my grief that I couldn't even pay attention with the joyous news I offered a nafil prayer and thank Allah for this moment that we've all been praying and waiting for am so so happy but I need to make it up to her I need make all these moments to be one of the happiest memories for her that each and everyday she will smile and be so happy that our baby will feel the happiness I will try my level best to take so good care of her and  our baby am so happy I can't even express how happy I feel right now.  After returning home to take a shower before going back to the hospital I decided to decorate the house the best I can it's best if I give my habibity the best dinner she would always remember and cherish I made her favorite dish  chicken pepper soup and mash potatoes I packed some few clothes for her to wear I can't say she's mad at me because we haven't seen each other since I took her to the hospital I feel guilty for whatever has happened to her but how I know my madam she will take it as nothing because she believes I sincerely care for her and love her more than anything in this world she's my whole life without her am nothing and she's going to be the mother of my kid she deserves all the happiness in the entire world if I could drop all stars to her feet I would do it a million times my habibity she has made me the happiest man on earth and I will forever cherish her and love her like she has always deserved I just pray for her safe delivery we still have so much time ahead of us and with that we will cherish each and Every moment with our baby may Allah bless you both my babies

Alhaji shamsu P. O. V

It's been a while now after my discussion with Saleem life its a karma whatever you do will always come back to you sooner or later especially when you hurt someone the consequences might not come to u right away till after you have forgotten I know no matter what I will do I will never have a good impact on Saleem after so many years I have got to see him and am thankful to Alhaji Mansur for raising him to be a gentleman a responsible man and who cares so much about his family am proud of him and I will hope and pray that one day he will be able to forgive me wholeheartedly and give me a space in his life as for Yusuf I pray that he should changed to a person person no matter how I will scold him he will never change but I pray for him day and night and I have faith that one day it will be a different story in my life in shaa Allah.