part 2

Halima's P.O.V

When I first met zakiya she was the sweetest girl I know very loving and caring about others especially me we instantly got along the moment we met each other I was curious about her at first but as time was moving my dad also looked at her like his own daughter everything I want or needed its done for both of us I badly wanted her to meet yaya saleem but because his always busy he doesn't visit that often and whenever he does then doesn't stay that long with me I often complain about him not seeing but he always says next time he will make sure to visit early just to see her I never knew them seeing each other was going to turned into a love story that turned our whole lives upside down and it's all because umma isn't willing to give her blessings so zakiya had to back off even though yaya was willing to break hell for her but she didn't want to cause any kind of problems within the families baba really appreciate and praise her confidence in what she did even though it breaks her into pieces but she said to me that Because she isn't in his life doesn't mean she will stop loving him or stop praying about her relationship with him because she has complete faith if its meant to be then nothing will change or stop it no matter how hard they tried to I feel surprised by her words but I still believed in what she said because I know how much she loved yaya even though he was more in love with her but not at first it happened when we all thought he was no longer interested when she was being to friendly around him.

Yaya saleem P.O.V

Life can be really unpredictable sometimes and a little more difficult years ago if someone come to me and said I was going to fall madly deeply in love with my sister's friend I would punch his face and deny even the possibility of it happening but unfortunately it happened to me unexpectedly one single morning I went to visit my lil sister at school in Kaduna I was in a hurry to go back to Abuja because of some of my clients she kept nagging about me not always wanting to stay long and all of her crocodile tears she blackmailed me into buying her chocolate fudge cake with her favourite ice cream she wanted me to see her friend so badly but I couldn't so I left earlier than each day on my way out of the school environment I saw something that caught my eye and attention I was speechless for a while and was awestruck by her beauty masha Allah I won't say she's the most beautiful woman I know but in my eyes she's become that woman she was going alone by herself maybe coming back from somewhere I didn't try to stop or talk to her so I left but she was stuck in my head throughout the journey and deep down I prayed I should see her once again even if I couldn't able to talk to her she's too young and I wouldn't want to try and distract her from her studies she's almost halima's age mate so I will respect that I wouldn't want to do something I wouldn't appreciate someone doing it to my lil sister I reach Abuja during evening time I called my friend kabir asking him about the visitors and he took care of them since I wasn't around so I contacted them to let them know that I will meeting will hold tomorrow morning I went straight home greeted my parents and went straight to my apartment in the house I took a cold warm shower and prayed magrib and isha since I both missed them because of the journey I laid down on my bed wanting to have some rest but my mind went back to that beautiful girl I saw wishing I asked for her name at least but don't mind me am not that good with relationship I haven't dated anyone before because I don't believe in dating before marriage  believe everything should happen through marriage it's more blissful that way I slept off after some time without even having my dinner because of the driving I was exhausted.

Am saleem mansur first born to my parents have three siblings  Khalifa nadiya and halima my favourite she's more like me that's why I love her the most but I don't discriminate between them she just get more lucky than them sometimes am 28years I work as an entrepreneur I own my business I deal with them myself just to keep myself distracted and busy I took it from my dad his been my role model since I was little I have always looked up to him and I feel proud to be his son I don't really get along with umma sometimes I wonder why she doesn't like me that much but I don't give it much attention I respect care about her no matter what after all she's my mother it happens sometimes but her own its quite too much and I never asked anyone why she's like that with only me among my siblings sometimes I feel like she's not my biological mother, she's always harsh and mean towards me since when  I was little that was even why I chose boarding school for both my primary and secondary education and I went to Harvard university for my high institution

Zakiya P.O.V

It was a lovely cold morning when I woke up I was feeling a bit chilly due to yesterday's weather I took a hot shower and dressed in leggings and a sweater I went to greet my parents and immediately went back to bed after what happened I no longer like being around people even though I miss my bff but I can't even contact her to say hi but she's still my bff and I will try to maintain our friendship no matter what has happened I log into my Instagram watch some funny videos and message our old friends sarah and Steve we did video call before I got a call from saleem I couldn't pick because I don't even have the courage to talk to him so I ignore his call he kept on calling I still couldn't pick he message me but I couldn't reply and it hurt me so much I really love Saleem but I can't bring myself to fight for it because of his parents after all they've done for me I can't betray their trust just like that and I believe Allah is watching over everything I believe he will guide us through our future plans and I can only pray for the best for now because saleem is willing to fight for us and make sure we end up together forever how i wish I can do the same thing for us but I can't go against my parents wish if not dad will get me married to kabir and I don't even like him as a friend talkless of loving him I know it's all part of their conspiracy to separate me and saleem

The day I met saleem was the brightest day of my life I instantly fall in love with smile cute smile and his personality behave attitude such a gentleman he was one evening he came  to visit halima I was around then last time he came I wasn't around we greeted each other and he was shocked to me I didn't know why and I didn't ask instead we just smiled at each other like we've already known each other like we've a strong connection towards each other all through their conversations with his sister he kept staring at me and smiling I wanted to ask him why but I couldn't he was too charmy for my liking I kept staring at him and having such weird feelings of being with him I zoned out for some few minutes he was talking to me but the sound of his voice was so mesmerising that i got lost into my thoughts hmmm I don't know the kind of feeling am having but my heart was beating 360degree when he came close to me and bought me out of my thoughts he whisper into my ear hi beautiful angel what's making you so lost in your thoughts I hope am not the one whose making you feel uncomfortable and I just looked at him and smile trying to make a move malam I said he gave me a box of chocolate and he left but he left me deep in his thought and smiling at his words echoing in my head like I was mad then I was young to know if it was love or just crush but later I realized we both were madly in love to such an extent that we couldn't imagine live without each other .

Falling in love it's easy but staying in love with that same person isn't the most easiest thing to do but how far you can go determine how much love you carry within yourself let's hear how this unstory love started