part 18

Zakiya P.O.V

After praying isha I was about going to bed when my phone started ringing when I checked the caller id it was my habibi that was calling I picked and greeted him he asked how I was also doing and said he was outside so I quickly wore my pink hijab and went outside he was outside wearing my favourite kaftan white and golden I walked majestically towards him we exchanged greeting instead of going inside the house we decided to seat in his SUV car, and he said

Habibity am sorry I came late I was busy at the office I came back around magrib and I really wanted to see u today so couldn't let it be till tomorrow masha Allah u look beautiful in pink I wanted to let u know about the date of the lefe even though I know u don't want it but it was mama hafsa doing so please you should let mama and baba know its next week Saturday and please habibity if u need anything don't hesitate to tell or ask me about it don't stress yourself so much about pleasing my mum I know she's an extravagant person so please you don't need to go far than you should please habibityna...

It's ok habibina I said so blushing when he said I look beautiful in pink and don't worry so much about anything am ok with mama doing whatever she pleases to at least it's her son's wedding she gets to do all the things she wishes to and I will let my parents know about the date of the lefe and please don't worry about us we will handle everything the way we should and I won't let anyone go far than they should so be calm yourself and don't feel stressed about anything I just can't wait to be yours forever.

That's my baby girl I can't even digest the happiness am feeling you becoming my wife after all these years and what we've been through indeed matar mutum kabarinsa no matter how hard you try to skip from your destiny you just can't all you've to do its pray for the best and always be patience with whatever that comes your way and habibity I feel in shaa Allah we will reap the fruit of our prayer and patience and no matter what will happen I would want you to uphold your faith in Allah and always be patience with me I can't promise to be a perfect husband but I will try my best to care love and respect you forever and ever in shaa Allah.....

One of the things I appreciate about you is knowing that you will always be there for me and in shaa Allah I will also try my level of best thank you for always being there for me and for loving me for who I am may Allah give us the strength to uphold our marriage and discharge our responsibilities the way we should...

Alhaji Ibrahim P.O.V

Everything for the wedding has almost been done Alhamdulillah for my son hard work we could get to buy the kitchen stuff the bed and the sofa for the two parlours even though saleem instead that we should only a room a parlour he will do all the remaining things but she's my only daughter the best I could do is give her the best in her home and Alhamdulillah I have save enough for the years and Umar was very helpful also. When my wife approached me with the issue of the lefe things to be given in return she was worried but I told her not to stress herself about anything we will do our best and we don't need to do more than we should to impress them even Alhaji mansur called me and begged me not to do anything but as the hausa tradition required we've to expect if men are bringing the boxes but seeing how hajia hafsa has gone far with the lefe I think it will be the women because Alhaji mansur didn't mention about his relatives coming over I don't know how many boxes they're bringing but me and my wife decided on 24dozen of drinks then 6boxes of snacks and 200k as the gift I can't go further than that expect if Umar or some of our relatives are adding something but Alhamdulillah am grateful my daughter she's finally getting married into a very decent and respectable familly she's really lucky to have saleem as her husband I just pray that god should bless their marriage.

Umar P.O.V

Being the only male child in a family it's not easy but Alhamdulillah since am having a good job and am able to cater for my families needs and faithfully my responsibilities the way I should am so happy that my baby sister will be getting married soon and we did all the best we could do for her as for the lefe stuff I didn't want baba to stress himself so I got the drinks and gave mama some money to get the snacks. Indeed behind every delay there's a blessing in it seeing what my only sister has been through no one thought the outcome will come to these even me myself I couldn't bring myself to believe that zakiya will marry saleem it's easy to fall in love but very hard to uphold that love and even maintain it to reach a certain stage of marriage but Allah knows best nothing happens without a reason and I believe that reason will definitely be a blessing for my sister and finding a man like saleem it's rare someone whose so gentle respectful and look so matured and responsible my sister is definitely lucky..

Halima P.O.V

Mama called me these evening talking about the kayan lefe even though I can't travel to Abuja because I can't just be travelling I recently just got married even though it's been 2weeks but I will attend the wedding which will be next month since I will going together with hubby and shamsiya maybe even umma will tag along with us, I really can't wait for yaya's wedding even though we haven't talk with zakiya for quite some time but I will try to give her call to congrats her for lefe and welcome her for being as a part of our family now since am now married she will be the one to take care of our parents even though I believe she's capable enough of taking of them without anyone saying so she's not just a sister inlaw to me she's both my bestie and my sister and I pray mama should keep all her hatred aside and accept zakiya wholeheartedly she's truly a nice person and wonderful open hearted and cares about everyone around her. She's a well mannered woman someone who I believe deserves my brother 100% without a doubt she's one of a kind whose rare to find and I believe my brother will take care of her as he should their love story has seen so many up and downs and hopefully they would be able to pass through even what's to come ahead of them but I pray this should be the end of their obstacle even though every human can't survive without being tested but I pray it should be easy for them to pass it and endure it patiently just like they've always been doing. Ya Allah please take of them and their love for us bless them with your abundant blessing and bless their home with so much love happiness and harmony...

Nadiya P.O.V

Since yaya halima got married things have been so difficult with mama from the lefe to informing her relatives about the day the lefe will be taken it's been so stressful I hardly even get time for myself or to even speak with yaya saleem, I had to escape from her torture and waited for yaya saleem to return from work I sat close to his part so as soon as he comes he can see me and allow me to escape from mama if not I will faint today and Khalifa his not being helpful at all his always busy with video games and football and nothing that why we always quarrel with him and end up fighting unnecessarily hopefully aunty zakiya should soon to our house so I can escape from mama forever and leave with this stubborn boy at least he will be busy with her around while I can relax with my new aunty. I wish yaya halima is around we would have done everything together even our dresses will be of matching outfits but I will call to confirm since we're the sisters of the groom we've to dress beautifully and it should be matching outfits, I was busy thinking about these when yaya saleem drove in I rushed to him we greeted and he asked why I was outside all alone hope everything is ok kiddo I told him I was tired and escaping from mama's punishment he just laughed and shook his head nadiya you're very lazy sometimes kaiii yaya wllhy u won't understand but naji am lazy abeg let me rest my tire don tire aswear....