chapter 36

NASIR P.O.V

It's been two week now since I came back to London I have been thinking of a way to tell ammie about my relationship with shamsiya despite the fact that we were like best of friends to each other but I felt shy discussing such things with her but I finally got the courage to do so and I did. I told her all about shamsiya and her family ammie said she will discuss with my uncles have them do some background check on her family then she will get back to my request since then I have not been myself even though I didn't want to look worried about the whole issue I decided to take my time and pray about it. I pray Allah should choose what is best for both of us in this dunya and in the hereafter. Just like how my father always tells me to have faith in Allah and I should always pray for the best and in shaa Allahu if its meant to be for me then it will surely be sooner or later but I should never give up on prayers they're always the greatest weapon of a believer.

SALEEM P.O.V

Being a father is a great feeling there's is protection, love , care and more responsibility that comes with it, it makes a man feel complete and feels more of a man hammad his arrival has made me to become and feel more responsible than I have always being I feel the need to protect both him and his mama. When I saw her today during the picture I felt the need to hold her tight into my arms but I couldn't she was looking so masha Allah even though she was feeling moody but I can understand after giving birth she will feel different kind of emotions and mood swings which is understandable to me. I told her to meet me outside in the car and she did I hold her hands into mine and encouraged her to make her feel less moody and told her not to worry about anything I will always be there to help her in taking care of our baby. If possible I will do all the baby caring she should just take care of herself for me I know it will take her sometimes and I will do my best to support her. After our small discussion we said our goodbye and she left my bundle of joy, the love of my life what would I do without you ya Allah.

HAJIA FATIMA P.O.V

Surprisingly today me and hajia hafsa sat Together we discussed about hammad and how blessed it feels like to become  grandma's well its our second times being grandmother's, hajia hafsa kept joking about her having more rights on hammad than I do 🤣🤣🤣🤣 typical hajia hafsa always wanting to become the attention seeker even with our grandchild she's saying his her only grandson so they will have to bring him to visit her everyday while me being the second grandma he will come to my only once in a week we'll hajia hafsa I can't argue with you for that now but we will ask hammad and see who he loves the most after then it will be decided who he will visit the most you or me. We had some little chat with her few friends and I introduce them to my sisters while I went to get them some more refreshments nobody will feel like hajia hafsa will change to this extent she was someone who doesn't even like visiting me but now here we are even gisting and joking around well Alhamdulillah we all have been waiting for this moment and here it is only Allah knows why its been happening but I know its Al for the best. I just pray that Allah continue to unite our family in harmony and more happiness.

ALHAJI SHAMSU P.O.V

Seeing both my children becoming close was something that I have never expected even in my dreams but Alhamdulillah that I am alive to witness such a wonderful moment and opportunity I had introduce them to each other at first yusuf was not even ready to talk to his brother I don't know what changed his mind but it is for better. Getting to see this side of yusuf all I can say is Alhamdulillah. Allah has been so merciful for me I never knew even for those or felt like I would witness yusuf changing for a better human being even though I have been praying for it to happen but not this fast indeed them being together is nothing but a blessing yusuf told me that saleem wife's has given birth he wanted us to go  together but insisted he should go alone I don't want Alhaji mansur to see me and feel uncomfortable eve though we have all forgotten about the past but I have to maintain my distance from them all because of saleem but I send my greetings to my grandchild hammad I pray for him and sends him some gifts I just pray that I gets to see him someday that's all I can wish for.

HAJIA RAHAMA P.O.V

Bashir told me everything about shamsiya's related with nasir and he had talk to him personally to see if there's any future related to that relationship even though only Allah knows best but am proud of Bashir he was able to faithful his brothers duty and father's duty just like a responsible person would its been a month now since we discussed about it and just like every mother I was hoping and praying this should turn into something meaningful just I was about to call him and see if there's any update about the matter he called me and told me that nasir uncles are seeking for permission to meet with shamsiya uncles I gave him the permission and told him to immediately come back to kaduna and visit his uncles with the issue just so they know in case of anything I don't want anything going wrong in this. Ya Allah please hear a mother's dual and make this relationship possible if there's any good blessing in it then please make it work out peacefully without any obstacles just like every other mother would love to see her daughter getting married please make it possible for me to witness this moment and make it be the most happiest day of my daughter life.