part 12

Saleem P.O.V

I was so heartbroken I was shedding tears crying like a baby baba has to come seat close to me and hug me so tightly saying how sorry he was but he isn't even at fault I know how it must have felt been bond by a promise how I wish I could have seen my mum but Allah loves her so much more than me and I could only pray for her soul to rest in peace I wanted to say something but nothing could come out of my mouth I was numb for almost 2hours and everyone was there waiting for me to say something but I couldn't because I don't even know what to say but I have to be a man here accept the truth and thank Allah for blessing me with a father like him he took care of me, my needs my wants like his biological son he was there for me throughout my life and all I could open my mouth to say was thank you baba may Allah reward you with jannatul firdausi I would never blame you for find fault in you for not telling me till today but I have a request to make I want to see my mum pictures I want get to know even more about her so I could tell her grandchildren about her someday I couldn't get to see her or experience life with but am happy and glad that I found you to be my father someone very dear and close to my mum only Allah can reward you for your sacrifice, your kindness and your love towards me I will never hold anything against you baba. So after our discussion everyone said what he wanted to say but I was still lost in thought uncle mustapha gathered all my mum pictures and gave them to me and masha Allah my mum she was so beautiful I have the same eyes with her and even the same smile ya Allah continue to bless her soul may jannatul firdausi be your final home.

Hajia hafsa P.O.V

Seeing the way Alhaji narrated all the story to saleem I was feeling so bad what happened it reminded me of the reason why I got married to him in the first place it wasn't because we were so in love with each other, in my own point of you if you asked me it was because he was rich enough to take care of me and my needs if not a man like him doesn't even deserve a woman as beautiful and educated as I am but it all ok now I don't have keep pretending to be a wicked mother to saleem he has gotten to know that am now his stepmom so its left for him to either respect me or disrespect me but I know he wouldn't dare try that with me and the worst now yaya mustapha will make sure that saleem get married to that girl zakiya oh my God  no worries for now its their time wait till after she comes to my house I will show her hell she will regret the day she will step her foot into my house nonsense of a girl so dirty and poorly of her to even find someone as rich handsome as saleem I pray she rot in hell with her poverty.

Halima P.O.V

Hmm it was a lot to take into believe me am still shocked about the whole thing I never even for once thought that saleem isn't my biological brother he has treated me so nicely with so much love and care he even loved me more than Khalifa and nadiya but from seeing how I grew up to see umma mistreating him I have always had a feeling that maybe he isn't her son and now getting to know the truth and accept it wholeheartedly won't be that difficult I guess at least I have always known him since my childhood and so what his still my big brother and I love him so very much after the family meeting me and him found a place around the garden we sat together and we talked for hours telling me how he felt and how his going to live with this all his life not knowing anything about his mum till today, I didn't know what to say to make him feel better or strong but I was honest with him that he has to live and survive with it and by accepting the truth he will be more stronger and no matter what happened our relationship will never change he will and forever remain my best yaya and what even makes me so happy was about his marriage issue with zakiya its solved uncle made it clearly to baba that immediately we returned he should start making preparations for saleem wedding realizing it was already late I said my goodnight to yaya and went to bed I wanted to tell zakiya what happened but am not in the position to do so when his ready he will explain everything to her so instead I called my dear sweetheart my future hubby we spend the whole 4hours talking about our wedding and our marriage life plans I really luck to have found someone like bash I just pray that we should have a happy marriage life that will last forever.

Alhaji mansur P.O.V

After all these I finally felt relieved after eating dinner I went back to my room thinking about our past life our childhood together with Aisha I really missed and am happy that saleem took the right decision even though I asked him wether he wants to meet his father but he said no he isn't ready yet and I respect his decision the fact that he still hold me with same regard as his father made me feel so lucky and the happiest father alive I was waiting for him to come over to my room but he didn't and I will respect his space and privacy allowing him to think everything over till when his ready so I just took my usual medicine and went to bed hoping tomorrow will be a great day for all of us. Now immediately we returned back to Abuja I will meet the girls father and talk to him about the marriage issue know when to fix the date and settle everything down but one thing I must do it's to make sure saleem live far away from us and separately with his own family I don't want a situation where by hafsa will become and obstacles to his happiness or bring problem to his marriage life well for now I will just sleep over it we will seat and talk over everything once we returned home ya Allah Alhamdulillah for making everything to be easy and possible.

Zakiya P.O.V

I was anxiously seating on my bed waiting for my habibi to call but he didn't and it was almost to 1am I kept pacing around in my room I called him for like 20times but he didn't pick nor did he reply back to my message I just hope his fine I couldn't handle been so worried so I called halima but she's on call and intentionally not wanting to pick my call if not no matter who she's on phone with she always pick my call so instead being worried I went and did ablution I dressed in my abaya wore my hijab and prayed two rakat and ask Allah to guide me through and help my habibi out of every situation that he might have found himself into I prayed for Allah to bring an end to our problems to guide us and choose the best for us all, after I was done and ready to sleep off since he didn't call message just pop on my screen when I checked it was him apologising for not calling or picking any of my calls that his into emotional traumatic stress right now but his fine he will be fine that we will talk when his back home I was both relieved and worried for him so instead I replied back telling to pray about it and tell Allah about his worries I prayed for him like I always do say my I love you and went to bed thinking about him and deeply wishing his alright and will be able to come out of whatever traumatic stress he might into I really can't see him being all stressed out well I will wait like he said till his back so we can discuss about it.