part 21

ZAKIYA'S P.O.V

ALHAMDULILLAH It's been 2weeks  today since we got married and I couldn't ask for a better husband than saleem seeing It's Friday we decide to go and greet our parents both his and mine, mama hafsa has been really nice to me all throughout this week she doesn't even allow me to cook all the time most of the time she will insist that we ate dinner with them and I try my best to respect, and care for her just like my own mother nadiya she's the sweetest lil sister I never had and that's why all I can say it's Alhamdulillah always and forever and I pray that we continue to live in peace and harmony together with each other, habibi has left for Juma'a prayer since so I decided to cook fried rice with chicken and sultan chips and dressed up in my Ankara gown I called mama and baba to greet them since its Friday  and I message halima and mama hafsa. It was long that habibi came back from prayer he hugged me from behind, my baby you look so masha Allah hope the kwalliya it's for me I just smile and peak him if not for you my love then for who else sannu da zuwa yawa my baby nagode we sat down to watch a movie before eating as usual he love making me feel beautiful about myself all the time and that's the most loveable thing about him his the most sweetest hubby I know his not perfect but Alhamdulillah it's all Allah's blessings that I found someone like him we still have a long way to go but as of now Alhamdulillah having a man whose both loving,  caring,  religious it's the best gift anyone could wish for it was around evening time after we finished praying asr prayer that we decided to go and greet his parents first I wanted to change my clothes to skirt and blouse but he insisted that no I shouldn't change that gown because I look beautiful in it so I just did a small touch makeup and wrap my veil from the head while I put on his cap for him and we left since we weren't that far from them we reached in just 5mins.

Nabila's P.O.V

Since after zakiya's wedding one of her husband's friends has been pestering me around up and down its not like I don't want to give him a chance but sometimes it's better to take your time and think well before deciding I don't wish to get into a relationship that will end up without marriage that's why I only make friends nothing more than that since after my first break up with usman I don't wish to get heart broken once again the first wasn't easy to heal it took me almost a year to move on and since then I told myself no love without marriage in shaa Allah i don't mind making friends but nothing more my mum has been trying to hook me up with her friends son but I always end up saying no they was a time me and mama fought because of that but it's not like am at fault I dated Usman for 5years only for me to wakeup one day and him telling me that his family doesn't approve of our relationship because they want him to marry one of his cousins I cried myself to sleep almost every day and night but praying made things more easier for me to handle and even move on without any fear of falling back down to where I was before and now I don't know if Ahmad is serious but I will try to  befriend him first and see where things move onto I don't know what his intentions are but I will try and get to know him in a better way then decide what I should do till then I will keep praying for the best because its only Allah that can choose what's best for me always and forever.

Halima's P.O.V

I know being a wife comes with so much responsibilities but sometimes it's difficult especially when your husband doesn't stay around all the time and unfortunately I can't keep going back home each time he has to travel so I stay with his sister shamsiya its been really nice being with her she's fun and she keeps me company but insisted of staying at home all the time being bored it's better if I start a business or find a place where I can work, I will wait for him to back then discuss it with him I have been feeling so moody these days that I don't even wish to talk much with him or make a video call he was supposed to come home since last week but instead he said something came up so he has to wait till Friday I was furious with him so much that I couldn't talk to him for 2days it was even because of zakiya that I decided to just let it go but in shaa Allah is either he always go together with me or allow me to find a job for myself so I can keep myself busy it's better than just staying at home 24/7 without him around. I know it's not also easy for him but we need to decide on what to do am not saying I don't find shamsiya's company helpful but it's just how many months that we got married haba it's not easy to cope with such circumstances I didn't wish these for myself in terms of business one has to travel one way or the other but he cannot just go and be leaving me behind I know am either overreacting or something else but am really so frustrated just thinking about the whole situation it's giving me headache. Ya Allah see me through out of these.