SEVENTEEN | 十 匕

TRIP.

   Ryuna returned back to boys after taking a quick shower because she knew they won't be having any more missions.. atleast she won't. Satoru may be heading out later maybe, but that wasn't confirmed yet.

When she came out of her dorm with wet hair and towel hanging over her shoulder, she heard a really familiar voice that belonged to her homeroom teacher.

"Yaga sensei..?"
Ryuna slowly opened doors of a room from which echoed Masamichis strict voice.

"Huh.. Ryuna? What are you doing here?"
He replied as his head tilted to the side. When she looked around the room a little bit more she spotted many papers on the desk. It seemed as if he was angry at something..

"Is there anything wrong?"
She asked, concerned about what might bother him. If anything bothers Yaga, it has to do something with his students.. it was obvious she cared.

"Ah.. yes, there is. Come here. You came just in time."
He sighed and invited her to come closer to take a glance at the papers.

"I need to ask you for a favor, since Shoko won't be coming.."
He muttered and Ryuna weirdly gazed at her teacher because she didn't know what he means.

"Shoko will stay here and look out for third years.. you never know what might happen and that's why I need you."
He explained, yet she still didn't understand why does he need her.

Girl galnced over at papers, it appeared that those are maps of a certain part of Japan. Ryuna still couldn't  guess what was going to happen yet.

"You can see this, right? I need you three.. the strongest to go to Sapporo for a few days. I know it sounds odd.. but believe me I don't have any other options."
He stated and girl that carefully listened to him, only hung her head low and crossed arms on her chest.

"Why is that? Could you please explain further?"
She asked and Yaga slightly brushed his eyelids as he started speaking again.

"You see.. numbers of jujutsu sorcerers have decreased and many dead bodies were found around this area, look."
He pointed at the map, showing Ryuna a red circle in one certain area in Sapporo.

"Causes of these deaths aren't normal. No serial killer, no person could do this.. I researched it and told higher ups to send other, more experienced sorcerers to finish it. But they.. agh, you know how these people can argue if they wish something different."

He pinched bridge of his nose in frustration and Ryuna understood by now. From what he told her, it seemed that the curse which killed those people is a special grade.