Chapter I: Obsession Unknown

{Authors/Notes}

*POV change, timeskips, actions, etc.*

"Speaking."

'Thoughts'

~|Ready|~

*Y/N POV*

I was bleeding, had razor wire wrapped around my leg, and was tired. Where was I? I was in Hell.

'Come on Yui, finish the damn gen!'

I was in this old middle school in a place called Silent Hill. Midwich, I belive it was called.

Me and my friends were in this 'trial', in which we had to repair generators across these realms to escape a 'killer' that hunts us down and puts us on these hooks to sacrafice to this 'Entity' thing.

The worst part is, we don't stay dead. The Entity sends us back into these fucked up places over and over again. I've already given up hope. I rarely do gens anymore. What's the point?

Y/N: "Where is she?"

*SLASH*

Y/N: "GAAHH!!"

I felt a large blade slice my back open. I looked up, and saw him. I tried crawling to the hatch that just opened in front of me, but the Exacutioners blade plunged itself deep into my right shoulder, making me black out quickly as he ripped it out of my back.

*timeskip to campfire*

I was sitting with my friends, waiting for the next trial to start.

Y/N(sarcastically): "Nice gen repairs, Yui."

Yui: "Maybe if you helped, we would've gotten out."

Jake: "Fighting isn't going to help. Just drop it."

Y/N: "Just saying. It's pointless in trying to 'escape' those places."

David: "Well, why don't we just beat the shit out of them?"

Y/N: "Cause you tried it a million times before and died each time."

David: "Well...shut up."

Jake: "Come on guys, lets just burn some shit to help us with the next trial."

We each pulled somthing out. Jake had a murky purple bottle, Yui had a shiny coin, David had a torn blueprint, and I had an old rope tied into a noose.

Yui: "Why do you have a noose?"

Y/N: "I found it, isn't it obvious?"

Jake: "Come on guys."

Y/N: "Let's just get it over with."

We each threw our items into the fire as the fog slowly started to engulfed us. When it faded, I was by myself like always. But it was daylight out and I was in an old western town.

'I may not know my history, but I know these type of towns had bars. I'm getting drunk.'

And I went to find one to do just that.

*??? POV*

I watched my new victims from afar, covered by the thick fog. They were pretty oblivious, but one caught my eyes. Particularly the one in the spiked leathers.

'He's pretty cute. I think I'll play with him after I deal with his friends~'

~|To Be Continued|~

I know it'a short, but it's just like NFM: a side project.

Now, ima gonna go take a shower. Im a dirty boy.

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, ill see ya next time