Chapter IV: Understanding

{Aurthors Notes}

*POV change, timeskip, scene change, etc.*

"Talking."

'Thoughts'

~|READY|~

*Carly POV*

I couldn't look at him as he left. I turned my back to him and cried my eyes out.

'I just don't want to be alone...'

As I continued my crying fit as I felt somthing poke my lower back. I turned around and saw him through the tears in my eyes.

???: "Are...you okay?"

Carly(slight crying): "...Just go."

???: "...Somthing IS wrong, isn't it?"

Carly: "JUST GO!!"

I instently regretted screaming at him. Luckly, he didn't leave on the spot.

???: "Hey, I'm trying to help you. I don't know what I did wrong, but I-"

I latched onto him as I cried more. I just didn't understand why I felt this way towards him.

Carly(crying): "I just...have these feelings for you...and I don't know what they are!!"

*Y/N POV*

I felt weird. In a hundred different ways. I was being hugged by a seven foot tall Western woman who was crying about how she more or less loved me.

'Life is strange...'

Y/N: "I...think you have a crush on me."

???: "W-what you mean?"

'...how unloved is she?'

Y/N: "Well, you have strong feelings for me, and you really want to be in a relationship with me."

???: "Can we?"

Y/N: "Woah, slow down abit there. I don't even know your name."

Carly: "Oh, sorry. My name is Carly Quinn."

Y/N: "Y/L L/N. And before you ask, not just yet. We still need to know each other abit more."

Why I decided to help this killer with her love issues was beyond me. But if it kept me alive later in the future, it was worth a shot.

Carly: "Well..what do you like?"

And of course she picked the hardest question. I couldn't talk about videogames and TV, because I doubt she'd know what those are. I couldn't talk music, because the music in this time is shit. But I did a lot of activities set in this time period.

Y/N: "Well, I like to play poker and Five Finger Fillet."

Carly: "Me too!"

Y/N: "Great. You wanna play a round?"

Carly: "Sure."

So we walked to table in the bar and pulled out our knives to play a few rounds.

*??? pov*

(The Observer)

(The Observer)

I watched as Y/N and the Deathslinger started to get along with each other and play games. This very much changed the way I viewed killers.

Observer: "...Interesting..."

~|To Be Continued|~

next chapter, you leave. But not without an offering.

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, ill see ya next time