Chapter VIII: Making a Move

{Aurthors Notes}

*POV change, timeskip, scene change, etc.*

"Talking."

'Thoughts'

~|READY|~

*Y/N POV*

David: "Why did you steal the Deathslingers rifle?"

Y/N: "Because....Because I'm sick of the entity's shit! We've been tortured for who knows how long and we've done NOTHING! It's about time we made stand!"

I wasn't lying. Well, I was, but my feelings were not. I was tired of the Entity. I wanted to get back to my gang. But, I also didn't want to risk leaving Carly.

Jake: "...you know what? I'm with you! Lets end this shit!"

David: "I've been itching for a fight!"

Yui: "...if it gets me back to my career, I'm in."

We all argeed to go back to Dead Dawg to get Carly to make special weapons to hurt the Entity and to get into Myers and the Executioners relam and force them to be on our side and kill the entity once and for all.

But we needed Carly on our side. I just hope she helps.

*Carly POV*

I sat on my bed and waited patiently for Y/N to return, thinking about doing....things to him.

Carly: "I hope he can explain what this feeling is..."

Y/N: "What feeling?"

I whipped back around to see my boyfriend standing in my room. I was supprised to see him there.

Carly(flustered): "H-How did you get in here!?"

Y/N: "There's an open window."

Carly: "Y-yeah, I-I guess there is..."

*Y/N POV*

'She's acting really weird right now...but that's not importent.'

Y/N: "Anyway, we need your help. We need someone with the knowledge to make a weapon that can kill the Entity."

Carly: "You want to kill the entity? What would that do?"

Y/N: "Hopefully free us. Think about it. You, me, together for the rest of our lives...riding motorized bicycles into the sunset..."

Carly(daydreaming): "Or riding across the westeren plains...sticking up couches and catching bounties..."

Y/N: "Exactly. But we can't do that couped up in these realms. So we need you help us make a weapon from this."

I pulled out a syringe that had the blighted cankers in it, the same glowing shit the Blight uses. It apparently hurts The Entity, which can be helpful in our case.

Carly: "How did you get this?"

Y/N: "I have my ways, are you with us or not?"

Carly: "On one condition..."

She suddenly picked me up and smashed her lips into mine. I was suprised at first, but slowly melted into the kiss, tickling the both of our lips.

Carly: "I want you...here and now~"

Y/N: "Carly...I-I want you too~"

After we made out a little more, she setted me on her bed and started to undo my vest as I undid her corset.
{You wear your jacket open}

Carly: "Just relax, and enjoy~"

*Yui POV*

I felt my heart break in a million pieces in that moment. I loved Y/N, even if he did scar my cheek, and that chap wearing bitch took him from me.

'I'm gonna kill you first chance I get...you can count on that...'

~|To Be Continued|~

Nothing to say once again.

Asta la Vista you manificent bastards, ill see ya next time