Chapter V: Is This Love?

{Aurthors Notes}

*POV change, timeskip, scene change, etc.*

"Talking."

'Thoughts'

~|READY|~

*Y/N POV*

We've been playing Texas Holdem for...god I couldn't remember how long, talking about our past, our time in our gangs, and getting abit closer then before. I was about to take my turn, but I realized somthing.

Y/N: "OH SHIT!!"

Carly: "What?"

Y/N: "My friends! It's been so long, but I don't want to leave, also check, and I don't know what they'll-"

She just chucked a beer bottle cap to shut me up. It worked. She then went all in.

Carly: "Let's just finish the game, then we'll talk about it."

I too went all in and showed my hand, which was a pair of kings. She then showed her hand, and my heart dropped for she had a pair of aces. She then revealed the rest of the cards, which resulted in me winning with an ace high spade flush.

Carly: "Damn it! I never lost a game before. You must be real lucky."

Y/N: "Well...I guess."

Carly: "Now lets get you back."

We walked out of the Saloon, where she gasped for some reason. She told me to wait for a minute before running into the fog. I just carved my gang logo into one of the Saloon's pillars. She then came back with an old noose.

Carly: "Burn this at your campfire whenever you want to see me again."

I took it to examine it when she planted a kiss on my cheek. I felt my face heat up as I got flustered.

Y/N(flustered): "W-what was that for?"

Carly: "Because you're cute~"

I blushed even harder. I always acted like a hard ass and never did anything like this before. I was confused on what I was feeling. I was abused by my mother before I join my gang.

I took it for sixteen years before I packed my shit, poured gasoline around her shitty little house, lit a cig, and left her burning in my rearview.

I was never really cared for, as I only been with my gang for a couple of years, even though I was hitting it off with a girl around the same age as me, but that was it.

'Is...is this love..?'

I looked back up to Carly, taking in every detail. I found her very attractive, despite being almost pale in skin tone and having glowing white eyes.

'Whatever it is, I'm loving it.'

{And here comes the mcdonald memes😑}

We came back to the hatch, where we looked at each other in silence.

Carly: "...We make such a weird couple."

Y/N: "Some times weird is a good thing, especially in a relationship."

Carly: "Wait, are we-"

I cut her off by hugging her lower body. Due to my hight, my face was around her stomach. She returned the hug, rubbing the back of my head as we stood there.

Y/N: "Yes, we are. Also, sorry if my jacket's hurting you."

Carly: "Oh, no. It's fine."

I walked over to the hatch, looking at her one last time before jumping in.

~|To Be Continued|~

Other then me focusing on Fear is a Four Letter Word till it's done, nothing to say.

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, ill see ya next time.