Chapter III: Cowgirl of Death

{Aurthors Notes}

*POV change, timeskip, scene change, etc.*

"Talking."

'Thoughts'

~|READY|~

*Y/N POV*

I drunknly stumbled down the street where I collided with the exit gate. I tried to open it, but it wasn't powered.

'Dumb......motherffffff........FUCKerz...'

I was on the verge of passing out. Before I did, I turned around and saw the hatch open down the road. Then I fell flat on my face.

*???*

I was looking for that man in the spiked leathers. It was just me and him now.

'Now...where are you?~'

I saw the hatch, but didn't close it. The Endgame Collapse would happen and I would never get another chance.

Luckly, just a bit beyond that, I saw him by the gate. He was passed out.

???: "Looks like Gold Creek did a number on him. Good~"

I picked him up and carried him to the killer shack, where I could have some fun with him.

*Y/N POV, Basement*

I started to wake up with a massive hangover. I went to rub my eyes, but my hands were tied above my head on a hook.

'What the fuck?'

I started to look around to find that I was in the basement, but I wasn't offically hooked.

'Why would this asshole hook me like this? I'm not gonna get killed like this. And, I can do this...'

I then swung myself of the hook and snapped the rope that held my hands together.

*??? POV*

I was leaning on the doorway of the shack, waiting for him to wake up.

'Hopefully it won't be too-'

*Bang*

My thoughts were cut short by the sound of someone getting off the hook. And I knew exactly who it was.

???: "Son of a bitch!"

*Y/N POV*

I was walking up the stairs to leave when I saw the killer who was a...girl?

???: "Where'd you think you're going?"

Y/N: "Well, I, uhmm-HEY LOOK AN ALIEN!!"

???: "Where!?"

I then climbed over the stair way and run out the door.

???: "Ohh, god damn you Toy Story!!"

I ran out into the street, unsure of what to do. I knew the gates weren't powered, the others were dead, and I don't remember which road the hatch was on.

Y/N: "Okay, okay, it was by an exit gate...GOD my fucking head hurts! Alright, focus! Focus..."

I looked behind me and saw a wall, turned to my right and saw a road that lead to a dead end, then tuned to my left and saw the hatch down the road.

Y/N: "YES!"

*Carly POV*

I was looking in all of the buildings, trying to find him.

Carly: "Where are you-"

I saw him running to the hatch. I couldn't reach him before he got there and I couldn't spear him because I'll hurt him.

Carly: "...no..."

I started to tear up, knowing I wouldn't be able to find him again.

*Y/N POV*

I reached the hatch and saw the killer nearby.

'See ya never, bitch!'

I went to jump in, but I saw that somthing was off.

'Wait, is she crying?'

I looked a bit harder, more so due to the fog, and she was infact crying.

'But, all killers are heartless...why would she be crying about me leaving?'

I continued to look at her while she turned away from me, sobbing from the sound of it.

Y/N: "Why am I doing this?"

I walked over to the crying cowgirl and tapped her lower back due to how tall she was. She turned to me with tears falling from her face.

Y/N: "Are...you okay?"

~|To Be Continued|~

Next time, youll get to know her more.

also i couldnt sleep so i relased this chapter

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, ill see ya next time