Chapter X: Hatchets and Chains

{Aurthors Notes}

*POV change, timeskip, scene change, etc.*

"Talking."

'Thoughts'

~|READY|~

*Y/N POV*

We were sitting around the campfire, wondering what to do next in our plan. Yui was still sobbing, weak bitch. Jake was comforting her and David was just sitting there. I was thinking about Carly and how she was doing.

David: "...so...the Deathslinger...what is she like?"

Y/N: "...She...seemed confused, at first...but she was just a pawn most of her life...used by people wealther then her...like the Entity."

Jake: "So, what's the plan?"

Y/N: "We can't do much without our weapons yet, but...maybe we can bargan with them?"

Jake: "How so?"

Y/N: "I don't know yet."

David: "Well, who's throwing what into the fire?"

Nobody was up for it, so I threw in an old beat up mask I found in Midwitch.

David: "See ya on the other side..."

The fog slowly consumed us and spat us out in the Red Forest, meaning the huntress will be hunting us. It was all down hill now.

*Jake POV*

Me, Yui, and David were on the third gen while Y/N went to find the Huntress. Yui was still sobbing abit.

Jake: "Come on Yui, I'm sure you'll find someone else."

Yui: "No, I wont..."

Jake: "It could be worst."

David: "Let's just focus on this gen-AHHH FUCK!!!"

We looked at David and saw a hatchet head in his back. We looked up and saw her

Jake: "Shit! Where's Y/N!?"

*Y/N POV*

I was being chased by these chains that would repeatedly try to hook into me. Lucky my jacket protected me from them.

Y/N: "What the fuck is this shit!?"

I tripped on a wet stick and fell to my face, where I saw the lament configuration infront of me.

Y/N: "Oh not this asshole again..."

Pinhead: "But it is."

I turned around and saw him, still into that kinky pain bullshit.

Y/N: "Goddamnit."

I looked back at the box. I had an idea. I picked it up and was a push away from solving it when I saw the dread on his face.

Pinhead: "What are you doing?"

Y/N: "I push this down and you get sent back to hell. Or...we do a little trade off...favors for favors..."

Pinhead: "That is not how we work."

Y/N: "...oh well..."

I pushed it a little bit, causing him to lunge at me to stop it. But I didn't complete it. He didn't call my bluff. I smerk, as I now owned him.

Pinhead: "...What are your demands?"

Y/N: "...Help me and my friends escape the Entity's Realm, and the box, aswell as these realms left over, are yours to explore..."

Pinhead: "....Deal."

I hooked the still uncompleted box onto my belt and took a couple of syringes of blight serum aswell as a list of selected killers and handed them to him.

Y/N: "I need you to enject these people with those serums."

Pinhead: "Very well."

Y/N: "Alright. Get to it."

He then left as I heard Yui scream. I simply sighed as I walked back over to the others.

*Yui POV*

I was running from the huntress with a hachet in my back. I was in so much pain. I then tripped on a rock as the Huntress stood over me.

Yui: "Please, don't!"

Suddenly, chains then tore throuth her arms and legs as the was pinned in mid air. Thr Cenobite then walked past me and enjected the serum into her causing her to bloat and spew orenge pus out of her.

Cenobite: "I will tear your soul apart."

I got lifted to my feet as Y/N opened the hatch, allowing us to escape.

*Jake POV*

We were back at the campfire and I was sewing Yui's back after get the hachet out of it.

Yui: "What happened? Why did the Cenobite attack the Huntress?"

Y/N: "You're not gonna belive this, Jake thought it would be a great idea to try and bargan with the Cenobite, and it was."

Jake: "Wait, that was-"

Yui: "If you havn't done that, I would've died."

Jake: "What? But, it wasn-"

She suddenly hugged me, crying alittle.

Yui: "Thank you..."

I looked at Y/N with a confused look, which he responded with a wink. I caught on and hugged Yui back.

'Maybe he's not so bad after all...'

~|TO BE CONCLUDED|~

Guess what? Nothing to say.

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, I'll see ya next time