Chapter VI: Back in Town

Aurthors Notes}

*POV change, timeskip, scene change, etc.*

"Talking."

'Thoughts'

~|READY|~

*Y/N POV*

I walked back to the campfire, still having conflected feelings about Carly. When I sat down, I saw Yui with a massive scar on her cheek.

Y/N: "What happened to yo-"

Yui: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

Y/N: "Geez, fuck you too."

Jake: "You seriously don't remember?"

Y/N: "No, what happened?"

David: "You slice her fucking face open."

I was shocked as I would never do that to a girl. Well, only if they're the instigator.

Jake: "Let's just burn somthing before the trial starts."

Jake burned a defaced coin, Yui a pair of broken glasses, and David a yellow bottle. I told them I wasn't burning anything, but when they looked away, I quickly toss the noose Carly gave into the campfire.

'I just hope I get to her'

*Carly POV*

I sat in my room in the saloon, daydreaming about Y/N and me being together forever. Not, in a creepy sort of way, but in a...happy way. Until was dragged out of my dream by the Entity.

Entity(getto): "Yo 'slinger! Get yo fat ass up and get me more dead mothafuckas!"

I simply groaned as I stepped out of my room. I looked outside and saw it was the same group of survivors from last time.

'Then that means...'

I started looking for Y/N, and found him getting into a locker. I guessed he wanted to stay away from the others.

Carly: "I'll 'deal' with you later~"

But before I could come down, I saw her sneaking around.

'Oh no...'

*David POV*

Me and Jake were working on a gen while Yui looked for Y/N.

David: "I don't know why she's so keen on Y/N helping us. It's not like he wants too."

Jake: "You know, I'm starting to give up on Yui."

David: "...Why?"

Jake: "It's just...I've been nothing but nice and honest with her, trying to help her with her injuries, but she always gets into trouble with that jack-ass of a biker."

David: *intense smirking

Jake: "...What?...WHAT!?'

David: "You like Yui, don't you?"

Jake: *Scilence*

David: "Jake?"

When I looked to the other side of the gen, he was gone. Only a blood trail remained.

David: "...Shit"

???: "Shit indeed."

When I turned around, I was met with a combat knife to the eye, taking me down instently.

~|To Be Continued|~

Story's no longer on hold. Also you'll meet the first antagonist.

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, ill see ya next time