Chapter VII: A Ghostly Face

{Aurthors Notes}

*POV change, timeskip, scene change, etc.*

"Talking."

'Thoughts'

~|READY|~

*Y/N POV*

Yui: "Y/N, get out of the locker."

Y/N: "You're not my mom."

Yui: "Get out of the locker, you're doing gens!"

Y/N: "You're not my mom!"

Yui: "I will notify the killer that we're here!"

Y/N: "I'm in a locker and you're not!"

We've been bickering for a solid hour and I just noticed that none of the gens were done. Meaning, Jake and David weren't doing them.

Y/N: "How come Jake and David arn't doing gens?"

Yui: "They ARE doing gens!"

Y/N: "Then why havn't any been completed?"

I heard a scream coming from a far away hook, causing Yui so be furious. She told me to start working on gens, but I wasn't going to. I was waiting for Carly to find me. Suddenly, the locker door opened to Ghostface: a...big...chested killer.

Y/N: "OH FUCK!!"

Y/N: "OH FUCK!!"

Ghostface: "Let's go big boy~"

She pulled me out of the locker, but I stabbed her with my switch blade. I bolted to the gallows and cut myself a noose, shoving it into my jacket's pocket for later. I then ran to the saloon where I collided with Carly.

Carly: "What're you doing? Hide!"

Y/N: "Where!?"

Ghostface: "Nowhere asshole!"

I saw her combat knife come down to my face, but Carly blocked it with her rifles bayonet.

Ghostface: "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Carly: "Protecting my man!"

She then slashed her arm, causing her drop her knife. Ghostface tackled carly to the ground, making her drop her rifle. I suddenly got grabbed and started to get pulled away.

Yui: "Let's go!"

I looked back at the two killers fighting and came to the conclusion that I couldn't leave Carly like this.

Y/N: "YUI, LET GO OF ME!"

Yui: "There's no time! Let's-"

Y/N: "LET GO!!"

I broke her wrist, bolted to Carly's rifle and shot Ghostface in the gut.

Ghostface: *SCREAMS OF PAIN*

I then charged at the white masked bitch and was about to spear her when I sudden appeared infront of the campfire, still holding Carly's rifle.

Jack: "....What the hell are you holding?"

Y/N: "Car-Deathslinger's rifle?"

*CARLY POV*

The Entity was not happy about what happened. And we've been getting chewed out for half an hour.

Entity: "What da hell yo bitches think ya doin'!?"

Ghostface: "It was-"

Entity: "Bitch, shut yo fake tits up!"

Ghostface: "..."

Entity: "I don' know what happened and quite frankly, I don't give a shit! 'Slinga, here's another rifle, don't lose it."

He then gave me a glass rifle with see through mechanics and a black, iron like chain.

Entity: "Now get yo bitch asses out of here and go kill me sum motherfuckas!"

Ghostface then dissipated from my realm and I started walking to my room, sad that I couldn't spend time with Y/N. But, I saw the gallows was missing a noose, and I smiled at this discovery.

~|To Be Continued|~

Nothing to say.

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, ill see ya next time

161815421320 156 23118