Chapter II: Unproductive, Hostile Gangbanger

{Aurthors Notes}

*POV change, timeskip, scene change, etc.*

"Talking."

'Thoughts'

~|READY|~

*Y/N POV*

I was halfway through my third bottle of Gold Creek Whisky, completely ignoring the others working on the gen next to the bar.

Yui: "Y/N. Are you going to do anything?"

Y/N(drunk): "I told ya....it's a waste of god. Damn. Time."

Jake: "Yui, just let him be."

David: "Yeah. We're almost done with this gen anyway."

Yui: "No. He's gonna work too."

She then grabbed my hand, which caused me to do somthing I never thought I'd ever do.

Yui: "You're going to finish thi-"

*BACKHAND SLASH*

Yui: *yelp of pain*

Y/N: "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME YOU SLUT!!"

I was too drunk to notice, but I sliced her right cheek wide open due to the sleeve of my jacket being spiked.

*GEN EXPLOSION*

The others pulled Yui closer to them at the cost of regressing the generator.

J/Y/D(fearful look): "..."

Y/N: "...Fuck this shit."

I picked up my bottle and finished it as I chucked it at the piano, causing it to shut up. I walked out into the street where I walked down the lonely road.

*Jake POV*

I was very scared. Not from the fact he sliced Yui's cheek, but because I never seen him lash out like that before, and he's been here longer then all three of us have.

Jake: "Here, let me stitch that up Yu-"

Yui: "I'M GONNA KICK HIS FUCKEN ASS!!"

The street racer jumped up for David to grab her and keep her from going outside.

David: "You don't wanna do that. I tried picking a fight with him and he damn near killed me."

Yui started to calm down as I started to sew her cheek close with my medkit. It was deep, but I fixed up worse.

Jake: "You should be good."

Yui: "Will it scar?"

Jake: "If it was a killer, then no. But because it was Y/N that did it, I'm not sure."

I saw David pick up the shattered bottle lable and started reading it.

David: "This bottle was from 1876. No wonder he got drunk so quickly."

Jake: "That's whisky. It's wine you're thinking of."

David: "Weirder things have happe-"

*BANG.....RIP*

David(in pain): "AAAAGHH!!!"

I looked in horror as David got a spear skewed into his chest. He suddenly got yanked to the ground on his stomach.

David: "FUCK IT HURTS!!! HELP MMEE!!!"

Me and Yui tried to pulled the chain out of him, but it burned us when we touched it.

Jake: "Agh shit!"

David: "HELP ME!!!"

He got dragged into the fog, where his screaming stopped followed by clanking.

Yui: "....w-w-what was that?"

*BANG*

Suddenly, a spear shot out of the darkness and my world turned black as it entered my face.

~|To Be Continued|~

Next chapter you'll meet her.

...

What? What'd you think i was going to say?

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, ill see ya next time