S K I R T

The mid October weather had brought a cold chill along with it and Vivienne found herself wearing more and more layers to try and stay warm but as she stared into her wardrobe she could't quite figure out why she was debating on wearing a skirt.

That was a lie, Vivienne knew exactly why she wanted to wear a skirt in this weather. Mr Monroe had text her to see is she could come in to work assuring her it wasn't necessary seeing as it was a Saturday. Vivienne had been ecstatic at the offer happy she wouldn't be spending another weekend doing nothing other than visiting her favorite little cafe.

Vivienne loved spending time in Mr Monroe's office at least that what she told herself, she told herself she liked how cozy and warm the place had become after he had found out how easily she got cold not she loved being in his presence.

Vivienne could remember exactly how the conversation had went.

"Ms Lavigne are you cold?"

Vivienne shook her head no going back to looking at e-mails on Mr Monroe's laptop which she had spent the better part of the past hour going through as he looked through papers signing some while others he had simply scoffed at and threw in the bin.

"Vivienne if this lying continues I will not hesitate to do something about it, you are shaking like a leaf , now go over to that cupboard and get out the heater that is in there and set it up for yourself and do not hesitate to tell me things like this is the future."

Vivienne was warmed just by his consideration he clearly didn't feel the cold as she did and was probably too warm with the heater on but he never said a word about it instead rolling up his shirts sleeves something Vivienne was confused weather it was a blessing or curse often finding herself distracted watching the muscles in his arms that would flex as he wrote or when he was typing on his computer.

When Vivienne reached Mr Monroe's office she was regretting her decision to wear a skirt her teeth chattering in the cold, her only savior the warmth that hit her as she entered Mr Monroe's office.

Vivienne could feel Mr Monroe's eyes on her as she hung her coat on the coat rack near the door and he didn't bother to stop when Vivienne looked over him taking his time to look Vivienne up and down giving no sign on his opinion on her outfit.

"Would you mind continuing what you where doing yesterday, I have calls I need to make."

Vivienne nodded sitting across from Mr Monroe at his desk turning his laptop over to her and getting straight to work keeping quite as Mr Monroe was on the phone not forgetting to notice how the heater was already on and his sleeves rolled up.

Vivienne enjoyed helping Mr Monroe only stopping to go to the bathroom and coming straight back to look through his shelves to find the log book he had asked for. Vivienne was getting ready to leave putting a final book back on a shelf when Mr Monroe called out to her.

"Vivienne"

Vivienne turned around to face Mr Monroe, had she done something wrong? He never normally said her name unless she had.

He beckoned her over with a nod of his head and a hand gesture. Vivienne carefully made her way over to Mr Monroe taking her time to come around to his side of the desk and face him. Mr Monroe pushed himself from the chair taking a step closer to Vivienne so he was right in front of her and began to lean down.

Vivienne was frozen, he was going to kiss her?

Vivienne was confused when he didn't lean down any more and instead his hands reached behind her.

When Vivienne had thought she regretted wearing the skirt when it was cold she had been wrong so very wrong, no that was not regret, not compared to what she felt now as she Mr Monroe reached behind her to remove her skirt from her panties where is had gotten caught at the back.

Mr Monroe leaned down so he was right next to Vivienne's ear "Thank you for the lovely view Vivienne but I do not want to share it with everyone you pass on your way back to your dorm, im sure you can understand."

His words seemed near apologetic when he had implied her understanding Vivienne had found herself nodding along like she did understand receiving a soft smile in return.

"Good girl."

Those words, the words of his praise done something to Vivienne she craved it the approval, the words of assurance. Vivienne lived for those words.

"And Vivienne not that you dont look astounding its much to cold and I want you to wrap up warm next time, can you do that for me?"

Vivienne once again mindlessly nodded along, she could do that for him, she would.

He gave Vivienne a light tap on her bum then removing his hands and sitting back in his seat to urge her to remember what she had being doing. When she realised she had just been standing there Vivienne nodded quickly taking a step away gathering her things and rushing to the door her head bowed as she struggled to figure if she was more embarrassed or aroused.

Vivienne was so lost in her own mind she didn't even think about the words she uttered as she left Mr Monroe's office, the words he would not be soon forgetting as the words were a sign, his sign.

"Thank you sir."