W A R N E D

"Its Tuesday" Vivienne argued into her phone. "So what, there's a final on tonight you have to come." Carlos argued back.

Vivienne would have been happy to do something with Carlos anytime except for now. Carlos had rang Vivienne asking her to go to a pub with him and his friends to watch some football final but Vivienne wasn't keen on the idea not liking the idea of being in what was a sure to be crowded pub of people she didn't know.

On the other hand this might be a good time for Vivienne to make friends. "I dont know."

"Ill pick you up in half an hour." Carlos said not giving Vivienne much of another option hanging up. Vivienne sighed getting up from her bed and making her way over to her wardrobe. Vivienne stared at her outfit in the mirror not quite liking how it looked sighing before grabbing the skirt off her bed and putting it on, the same skirt that she had worn the day in Killians office.

Vivienne knew wearing the skirt was a bad idea after last times event and that she would end up being cold and overdressed but she couldn't help but want to look nice. Vivienne didn't have any more time to change her phone ringing and Carlos giving a quick 'Im outside.' before handing up again.

The cold hit Vivienne straight away as she exited her dorm building, racing over to Carlos's black Honda fit.

Carlos looked Vivienne up and down when she got in the car eyeing her legs for a few seconds beofre meeting her eyes. "You look nice." He complimented beginning to pull out of the spot he had been parked in. "Thanks."

The pub wasn't as busy as Vivienne had originally expected but it certainly wasn't quite either. Carlos clearly had been to the pub before grabbing Vivienne by the hand and leading her down to the back of the pub to a booth where a group of guys were sat, Vivienne only seeing one other girl who she assumed was one of the guys girlfriends considering his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Alright lads." Carlos greeted allowing Vivienne to slide into the booth before him unaware to the slight hiss that escaped Vivienne's mouth as she sat down. Carlos received multiple greetings in return, introducing Vivienne to the group receiving multiple digs as they asked Vivienne in their own words why the fuck Vivienne was with a minger like Carlos, Vivienne laughing along to try ease the awkwardness she felt.

The guy who was next to Vivienne turned to introduce himself as the table began to converse noisily between themselves. "I'm Luke." The boy greeted with a grin. Vivienne ended up ta;kig with Luke for a decent amount of time before Carlos began to ask around seeing what everyone wanted to drink, Vivienne politely declining.

When Carlos came back to the table he began to pass drinks out to everyone taking one for himself and gulping it down. "You sure you don't want anything Vivienne?" Carlos asked slinging an arm around Vivienne. "I'm sure."

The match started soon after and the drinks kept on coming, Carlos becoming increasingly touchy as him and his friends began all the more cheerful, crying out in happiness every time their team scored and booing when the other team didn't. They weren't the only ones who were involved in the game, the whole pub seemed to have become professional footballers and even Vivienne found herself cheering along with the crowd.

By the time halftime hit Hugo's hand had made its was to Vivienne's thigh, Hugo defiantly slightly tipsy judging by his loose tongue though it seemed most were, Vivienne somehow finding herself more comfortable now in the group than she had when she had first arrived. "y'know Vivienne I really did mean it when i said you looked nice, I really do love your skirt."