A N S W E R

Monday morning was not an easy morning for most people, Vivienne being included in this and despite being excited it didn't make her wake any earlier. No in fact Vivienne woke much later than she usually would have,this being due to the fact she had slept on the couch and her alarm was in her room.

Practically throwing herself from the couch Vivienne scampered around her dorm trying to get dressed and get all of her things together. She had already missed her first class with Mr Dalloway and by the time she reached Killian's office she was fifteen minutes later than she normally would be.

When she got her usual enter Vivienne all but burst into the room. "I'm sorry i'm late I over slept." Killian nodded "Don't make this a habit."

Vivienne apologized once again debating weather or not she should give him her answer or not. "I deci-" Vivienne didn't even get halfway through her sentence when she was interrupted "I need you to take these books back to the library for me and come straight back after, I have more I need you to do."

Vivienne was quick to follow his actions eager to please after being late, grabbing Killian's card and a pile of books on his desk heading back out the door she had just came from. Vivienne couldn't help but glance down at the card she had been given. Unlike her student card it didn't have a photo just his name and a bar code.

Killian Emily Monroe

Emily was his middle name? There was no way Vivienne couldn't bring that up at some point.

When Vivienne reached the library she headed straight over to the book scanning area trying to quickly get back so she could do what ever was needed of her, it was likely Killian was having a bad day with his leg if he needed her to bring a lot of things to different places.

Scanning through the books Vivienne froze. The book she had scanned was a twin copy of the one he had caught Vivienne with, he knew.Of course he knew, the man knew everything. Quickly scanning the rest of the books Vivienne moved around the library putting them back in their respective places ignoring the fact that he had read the same words she had.

When Vivienne got back to Mr Monroe's office she was given more papers to bring to a different class and it continued so right up until Vivienne was in Mr Monroe's office when her stomach began to rumble reminding Vivienne of the breakfast she had never had.

Vivienne was hoping Mr Monroe wouldn't notice but alas luck was not on her side. "Are you hungry Ms Lavigne?"

"N- yes." She really did find herself lying a lot around him. Killian began to get up out of his seat grabbing his cane as he made him way to the door. "Come on" he encouraged.

"Where are we going?"

Killian had made his way out to his car rather quickly for a man who was limping, Vivienne trailing behind. He opened the door for Vivienne allowing her to slip into the leather seat and made his way around to his own, leaving his cane in the back.

"Where are we going?" Vivienne once again asked as the car pulled out. "To get you food" was all Killian said in response giving no hint as to where it was exactly that they would be getting this food.

As Vivienne sat in the silence that had festered she decided to approach the subject again. "Mr M-" Vivienne stopped correcting her mistake. "Killian I decided tha-" Once again Vivienne was interrupted as Killian announced their arrival quickly making his way out of the car, retrieving his cane from the back and coming around to open Vivienne's door.

When Killian found that Vivienne had begun to open to the car door herself he glared at it as though it had personally offended him, helping her out and placing a guiding hand on her back after closing the door.