PROLOGUE

I watched how he bended his knees infront of me a genuine yet emotional smile was plastered on his face,making the crowd of our friends squeels, I can't move Im just looking at him, thoughts filled my mind,

He look at my eyes, I stiffened on my place when I saw how he pulled out a white small box from his pocket. He again smile as he cleared his throat.

"Kim Jisoo, My Chichi, the love of my life..... Will you marry me?" He said full of sincerity,his smile is not leaving his face. our friends went loud screaming the word I want to say.

Yes

Yet I chose to not, God knows how I want to be with him for the rest of my life, I want to say what my heart want to say, but still I do what they want me to say, even I know it will hurting the both of us.He was looking at me, waiting for my answer.

"N-no..." I said head hanging low, preventing my tears to fall down, making our friends drown in silence, He slowly stood up from his bending knee with a smile on his face.

"It's okay.... Maybe you're not ready yet, I understand Love, I'll wait for---" I cut him off, saying what I need to say, what they want me to say. Even it will break me, because once I follow what my heart want, it will be loss for him.

"No...no Tae, I can't marry you" I said, my heart became heavy from what I answered to him, pain, it's hurtful.

"Love..." He called me, I alertly step back when he was about to reach me. I shook my head.

"Sorry" the only word I said as I turn my back to him, in every step I made is like a pang on my chest. I only stopped when he quickly grabbed my hand, making me turn back to him.

"Soo...Love?, Did I make the things fast? please, stay with me please, let's just forget what happened, let's celebrate for today's occasion, Love.." he begged, seeing him like this is like tearing my heart apart, I hate my self cause the only thing I can to is to shook my head.

"Taehyung... I'm doing this because it will be the best for us, it's for our own goods" I said, I saw his face frowned realising what I meant to say.

"No!..Love you're not breaking up with me right?! Soo don't" he said, tears is forming on his eyes.

"We can pursue our dreams, we can have time for our studies, Tae please understand me?" I said, he scoffed.

"That's stupid, Jisoo!, what's the purpose of that dream, if you're not the one who's with me to claim it!?" He blurted out, I felt a pang on my chest. " Please Love, include me for your dreams, cause your always on mine." He added, tears flowing on his cheeks, I badly want to wipe his tears but it will be more difficult for me to end this.

" You can reach your dream, but I think I'm not the one who can claim it with you" I said, tears escaped from my eyes, " I'm breaking up with you, Taehyung" I quickly wipe my tears and turn my back once again to him.

I mentally cursed when I felt his hand on my waist, hugging me from behind. Why you'd always make things difficult for me love?

"No!, Love...don't go, please you love me right?, Jisoo I love you, I love you" he said emotional, I can feel his tears on my shoulders.

I love you too, and I always do

"Happy Anniversary, Tae...please stop loving me" I said as I removed his hand from me and ran away, leaving the man I love the most, the man of my life.

Im sorry, I did this for you, I chose to hurt you the way I'm hurting myself the most. It's a heartbreak for us but relief for them.

******************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!