chapter 5

Jisoo's POV

I woke up early to walk with Dalgom on the park. I wear pink pants and a white hoodie. Jackson didn't came home last night, he just texted me that his friends decided to party overnight even he want to go home he can't because of his friends favour.

I was locking the gate when the other gate infront of my house opens revealing Taehyung who looks going to work. I smiled and greeted him.

"Hi, good morning!" I said, waving at him, he just nod and enter to his car before driving away. I sigh and walk with Dalgom my side.

Several days passed and still no progress, greeting him every morning become my routine before walking with Dalgom.

Good morning!

Hi!

Have a nice day

Fighting!

Hi, good morning!

But still only his cold stares, silent nod, and cold treatment greeted me back. Nothing change yet I'm still dedicated to win him. It's okay, you can do it Soo.

It's Saturday night when a knock on the door caught our attention, Jackson and I looked at each other confused.

"Ako na" he insisted, I just nod. I heard some chats so I also go. Seeing my sister and Jin Oppa carrying Summer.

"Hey" Irene called me and kissed my cheeks

"Why are you here?" I asked she smiled.

"I have a favor" she said, I raised my eyebrows " We have a business trip to China, we can't tag Summer so please babysit her for two days" she said, smiling. I widen my eyes.

"What!?, Yah Unnie, you came here-"

"Why, don't you want to babysit Summer" she cut me off, giving me a stern firm look. Scary Irene. I force a small smile, c'mon Soo you can't fought back to your sister. I mentally cursed myself.

"Of course I want" I said, her face quickly change to a genuine smile, bipolar.

"Good, see you in two days, byeee!" She said and they both gone, leaving Summer on Jackson's arms. I sigh.

"Hey baby" I greeted Summer and put her in my arms.

"T-tata.." she giggles and pinch my cheeks, I smiled at her cuteness, Jackson chuckled and gesture me to went inside.

"Seems like we'll be a parents for two days, babe" he teased, I rolled my eyes and playfully gave him a disgusted look.

"Babe your face" I said and stick my tongue and grinned seeing him annoyed. I look at Summer tugging some hair on her ears.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her softly, she cutely nod her head.

"Yah, Jackson go get some food" I commanded him, he rolled his eyes before walking to the kitchen. A minutes later he came back holding a tray of foods and a glass of milk.

"Thanks" I grinned, before feeding Summer.

---------------------
9:30 p.m.

I sighed once I felt the cold breeze on my skin, I rested my hand on the metal rod, looking up the bright sky. Summer was already fell asleep at my room.

"The moon is beautiful isn't?" Jackson enter the veranda with two glasses of wine on his hand, I hummed before getting the glass he's handing to me.

"As you are" he added, I smiled and watched him leaned on the barrier, opposite from what I'm facing, resting his torso with the wine glass on his right hand.

"I miss them" I said, staring at the night sky holding the glass of wine on my left hand. He look at me after sipping on his glass.

"I'm sure they miss you too" he answered, I smiled at him before changing my position, like him facing the opposite sight. I leaned my right hand on the barrier, staring at the glass of wine on my hand.

I'm in the urge of crying again when I felt a sting on my head. Memories from the past started flashing back on my head.

"Ahh..." I groaned as the glass slipped on my grip, Jackson immediately supported me from falling, I hold onto him still consious.

"Soo? Are you okay?..." He asked worries all over his face. I slowly nod when I recovered from the sudden pain.

"Let's go inside, can you walk?" He asked supporting me, with his hand on my waist while the other is on my shoulder.

"I can.." I answered, and gave him a weak smile yet he still supported me, as we headed to my room.

"Stay here" he said as I sat on my bed, carefully not wanting to wake my niece up.

"Take this" he said once he came back on my room holding a water and a tablet of medicine. I put the small thing on my mouth as I drank the water.

"Thanks...." I mumbled, closing my eyes as tears fell down.

"You should meet your doctor, Soo" Jackson suggested softly, I shook my head.

"I'm okay...." I answered him, he look at me softly holding my right hand, rubbing his thumb on it.

"Don't think the past too much, Imo and Samcheon might be sad seeing you like this, I'm sure they miss you. Please Soo don't let the dark and traumatic past destroy you again..." He said

"I...I'll try" the only word I can say because I know I can't and it'll be not easy to forget, what happened a year ago was really the most painful for me. It's not easy to forget, it's hard to forget.

******************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!