Epilogue

TAEHYUNG

The love and care that I craved for more than years from someone I love and want to spend my forever with. The dream of her having by my side everyday, the love in every morning I woke up with her beside me. Its all happening like a fairytale.

The past thought us that every pain has a purpose in life, love thought us that having someone you love by your side can make everyday in your life can feel more than a lifetime.

Kim Jisoo become my new sunrise, because she take away all the pain, sadness and tears that the day gives, promising me a good tommorow, a new sunrise

The lesson that we learned from the past will be with us until the future comes, it strengthen our relationship.

The love and happiness that our eyes show when we're together have no word to describe with, it's ethereal.

The though woman that I know is now having a shoulder to lean on, I promise to be by her side. Forever.

And the year that have been wasted for long, fulfilled our hearts with infinite love now. We've been face different obstacles in life, we suffered from pain and gained our love again that never been ended.

The scars that the past embrace us was totally healed. The wound and pain are gone too. The scars on our heart that we gave to each others, marked us to be though and faithful forever.

The tears that I've been holding so long, now fell from my eyes when the huge door opened, as the woman in white gown appear on my sight.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

"Is that your girlfriend?"
"Yes"
"You deserve better"
"She's my better"

One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years

"Thank you for giving me a chance to love you"
"No. Thank you, because you made me feel the love more than I can do"

I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me

Another tears came out while I'm reminiscing our past, what happened on it, it was all wonderful. God knows how I mean it.

Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years

The moment I turn my body to face her, she's kneeling on the floor with a teary and loving eyes, holding a small box with a white ribbon.

A lump formed in my throat as a emotional smile flashed on my face. Her eyes are wondering when I also knelt on the ground as I pulled out a ring from my pocket.

A tears fall from her precious amber eyes when our eyes never left each other's.

She smiled fighting herself for being emotional as she cleared her throat. I smiled and held her other hand. Looking at each other's eyes.

"Kim Taehyung, will you marry me?"

"Kim Jisoo, will you spend your life with me, forever?"

Saying after one another, tears streamed down our eyes as we both answered the same word.

"Yes"

A memorable night we shared will live in my heart forever. Under the moonlight, under the billion of stars.

We both stared on our hands with the ring we gave at each other, a ring that shows our love forever. Staring at each other with glistening eyes.

She tiptoed and held my sides as I lightly bent my body down, longing on each other's eyes. She leaned forward staring on my lips as she looks back on my eyes.

I close my eyes when she high herself enough as a smiled formed on my lips when I felt her soft lips on my forehead.

"I love you" she emotionally whispered, burying her face against my chest with her hand around me.

"I love you more" I said and place a loving kiss on her temples with my hand on her waist.

I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And now, the woman I want to spend my life with was just a step closer to me, my eyes never leave her and watch every step she takes as she enter my life to be by her side forever too.

One step closer
One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

My eyes met her as I stand at the end of the aisle, she's now with me, eyes glistening with tears as we both felt the happiness.

"Hi..." She softly greeted, smiling.

"Beautiful..." I mumbled as I offer my arm to her "Let's go?" I ask

"Let's go" she said as we both walk on the aisle.

********************
"Kim Taehyung, would you take Jisoo as your lawful wife, in sickness or health, in wealth or poorness, in happiness and sadness?"

"I do"

"Kim Jisoo, would you take Taehyung as your lawful husband, in sickness or health, in wealth or poorness, in happiness and sadness?"

"I do"

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

I smiled as cheers and claps was heard from the crowd, congratulating us, The moment I place my lips to her soft one as we shared for a longing and loving kiss as first kiss we shared as a married couple.

We both smiled on each other when we broke the kiss, resting our forehead on each other.

"I love you" I mumbled, brushing my nose to her

"I love you too" she said and close her eyes when our lips touched each other's softness again.

I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

***************
The end

Thank You!