chapter 6

Jisoo's POV

I walk out the gate with a phone on my ear.  Summer is holding my hand, Dalgom is sleeping on the living room.

"Jack, I said I'm okay...hmmm don't worry the girls will be here in a few hours"  I resured him as I and Summer walk in the side walk. Jackson had to went back to China for their business for 3 days.

"Just call me if something happens" he said as he sighed.

"I will" I answered as the call ended, I put my phone on my hoodies pocket and tighten the hold on Summer's hand gently for her to not get hurt.

"Let's go buy ice cream baby" I stopped as I bended my body to have a same height as her. My niece eyes twinkled while cutely nodding her head.

I chuckled and put her on my arms as I continue to walk, we headed at the park. Sitting on the bench, I face her.

"Baby stay here, Tata will buy some ice cream" I said softly to her as I went to the ice cream truck.

"Two strawberry ice cream please" I said as the vendor nod his head smiling. I wait for a minute then my order come.

"Here, thank you" I handed the payment as I hold the ice cream on my hand, I walk to the bench where I left Summer, but as I walk closer I can clearly can't see any trace of my niece. I started to get panic, I roamed my eyes to the whole park but I didn't see any glimpse of my niece.

A speeding car from afar caught my attention, I turn to the road side and see Summer playing on the sand near the road, I put down the ice creams as I ran fast to my niece, while the car still moving fast.

"Summer!" I shouted calling the attention of my niece but she doesn't hear me, I ran fast as well the car still moving, looking at my niece and the car while running I could see the driver was having a call with someone.

I sped up my ranning grabbing Summer as the car passed to us, meeting the hard cement by the impact, I hug my niece as I covered her head.

"Ta-..tata" my niece muttered, I look down to her as I quickly sat down and check her.

"Are you okay?, Is there's something hurt? Baby" I bombarded her a questions as I check her body but a relief sign escape my lips when I didn't see anything wound on her, just her clothes messed up with some dust.

I look to my niece dusting her clothes as I heard a car's door opened, there's no many people in the park since it's still early to play. I went up and helped Summer to get up.

"Miss are you okay?" A familiar deep voice spoke, I look up to see Taehyung who also seems surprised as me. "Jisoo-ssi" he muttered still surprised. It's hurts he called me by my name, I look down at Summer as I hold her tight.

"Sorry...are you both okay?" He asked as his eyes went down to Summer and my hand holding her. " I didn't see you, I was in hurry, I can get you to the hospital, are you both okay?" He said, looking at us.

"There's no need, we're okay, we have to go" I said, as I look at Summer " let's go baby" I said to her, then I look at Taehyung " Please just connect  your phone to your car if your having a phone call, to prevent accident" I said ready to go when he spoke.

"You're bleeding" he said in horror from behind I look at him confused, " Your arm" he said pointing at my arm, I trace my gaze to my arm and saw blood dripping down, that's when I only felt the pain, it's stinging. "I go take you to the hospital" he said about to come near but I stopped him

"No, just take us home, please" I said he just nod as he let us enter his car.

"IT'S all done" Jennie said after she treat my wound, I smiled to her.

"Now tell us what really happened, and why you're with him" Lisa said as he look at me and then to his cousin.

"I almost hit them" Taehyung muttered, unexpectedly

"What!?" Jennie growled "Taehyung-ssi we all know how you hated Soo but how could you..? How could you" she added, I stopped her from walking towards Taehyung, Lisa and Chaeyoung bewildered and alerted by Jennie's out burst.

"It's an accident Jen, please calm down" I said as I hug her to stop her for what she'll do " it was an accident, we're okay now" I resured her, them. Jennie heave a sigh before she remove my arm to her.

"Are you sure your okay?, Soo tell us" she said softly holding my right hand. I nod.

"I am, please check Summer" I said to them, Lisa and Chaeyoung went to my niece.

"You're always saying you're okay Soo, how can I trust you?" Jennie said, and pouted, I chuckled.

"I'm okay, always and always been" I said and gave her a small smile, Jennie nod as she gave a glare to Taehyung before going to the living room where the girls and Summer is. Leaving me and him.

"You can go, I already treated, sorry for disturbance" I said as I bow my head to him.

"Jisoo-ssi, I'm sorry for the incident" he said sincerely, I just gave him a small smile as I hide the pain I was holding hearing him calling me by my name, as well the pain I was easing by my wound.

"It's okay, we are okay" I said he just look at me, worriedly. "Please..? You can leave" that was the first time I pushed him away since he oftenly did it to me everyday, I just don't want to break down infront of him. He seems taken aback by my words as he nods and walk away.

You're always confusing me, why are worrying about me? I caused you pain. Stop looking at me with those eyes, I might misunderstood that and make myself believe on false hope. My thoughts said as I watch him walk until he vanished from my sight.

******************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!