chapter 4

Jisoo's POV

It's been two weeks since when I came back. Now I was walking pass the streets enjoying the morning breeze. Jackson was still sleeping when I went out, I just want to exercise since I rarely do it in America, wearing my navy blue jogging pants and black hoodie jacket partnered with white adidas shoes. I jogged for a while.

Roaming around I spotted a pet shop, no it's a dog facility were dogs who abandoned was rescued. I'm not into dogs but out of my curiosity I enter the facility, seeing different kind of dogs, barking and wagging their tails as they see visitors.

"Good morning, Ma'am" a staff politely greeted me, I smiled and greeted him back.

"Oh, good morning" I said

"Want to adopt?" He asked tailing me as I roamed around the cages were the dogs are.

"Yeah..." I answered. I don't know but I think dog will fill my emptiness, I wish. I was near the end when one dog caught my attention. He's just at the corner of his cage, afraid. He's sitting, the color of white fur make me fell for him. Without thinking I spoke.

"I want to adopt him" I said to the staff while I'm staring at the dog.

"Oh great that dog was abandoned and suffered in trauma from his passed owner, I'm sure you will take care of him" he said smiling and left saying he will prepare the papers that I will sign.

I felt sad hearing his story, I bent down and lend my hand with a dog food, the dog just stare at it hesitating to come near me. I smiled and nod my head saying it's fine when the dog look at me.

My smile widen when he eat the food, I rub his head .

"I'll call you Dalgom," I said, I pick him up and headed to the counter were I need to sign papers, after that I headed home with Dalgom on my arms.

"I'm home!" I yelled once I enter the house, startling Jackson who's sitting on the sofa, reading a newspaper with a cup of coffee in his right hand.

"Yah, no need to yell! " He shot back holding his chest, his face soften when he saw the puppy in my arms, I grinned.

"Oh God, that's so cute!" He whinned and steal Dalgom, I glare at him when Dalgom woken up by him.

"Oops" he gave me a peace sign when he noticed that I'm giving him a death glare. Then he rubs Dalgom's head while the dog is relaxing on his grip.

"Where did you go?" He ask out of sudden, sitting back on the sofa.

"Just jogged around" I answered, sitting beside him, he raised his brow and pointed Dalgom by his lips, asking. " I passed by a dog facility for abandoned one, I got curious so I entered, then there I have Dalgom" I added, playing with the dog's paw. He nodded his head.

"I didn't know you like dogs" he said,I shrugged.

"I also don't know why adopt him, I just want to" I said smiling. He smiled.

"His Dalgom right?" He asked, I nod

"Yeah, that's what I named him" I said, proudly smiling at him, while stroking the dog's fur.

"Cute..." He mumbled, staring at me.

"Staring is rude, you know?" I said, annoyed while taking Dalgom from him, he raised his brow and smirked.

"Sorry, I can't help it" he said, teasing me while pinching my cheeks.

"Yah!" I yelled and slap his hand, my cheeks hurt. He just laughing at me.

"I love you!!" He yelled back running to his room as I threw the pillow to him.

"I hate you!" I yelled back and went to my room with Dalgom on my arms.

Jackson. I'm so used by him saying I love you's  to me he always saying those and that's fine with me, he know that I know his feelings to me and even were bestfriend's now he keep showing that he like me bluntly. I'm aware from everything as well him, we used to stay at the same condo back then, I knew him so well his so caring, he's the type of person that make you comfortable with him, and hearing those three words from him makes my heart flutter like even I don't have a brother, he makes me feel that I have.

-----------------------
The night comes I was bored, Dalgom is sleeping on the carpet, While Jackson went out to see his friends. I'm all alone. I decided to relax at the veranda, hands on the metal rod, having some cold juice on my right hand, staring at the night sky looking at the twinkling stars, I felt relaxed.

I low down my head enough to see the house infront me, when I heard the other door few meters away from my place opens, revealing Taehyung on his casual shirts and shorts, cellphone on his ear, probably talking with someone, I closed my eyes and look up once again. I guess he didn't noticed me.

Few minutes passed, I decided to look at his direction. Surprised that his looking at me, I smiled and waved my hand to him even I was so nervous, but I only get nothing he averted his gaze and walk away. I sighed don't expect Soo, I reminded myself.

"Sorry" I muttered looking at the door where he entered. I chuckled. Looking up.

"He can't forgive me...M-mom, Dad.." I whispered as tears formed on my eyes. "He don't want to hear me out..." I added as soft sobs went out on my mouth, tears streaming on my cheeks.

"I miss y-you...I w-wish you both here" I said clutching on the metal rod. "Mom..D-dad" I again sob

"I need you....I want you here by my side, w-why!?...why this happened to us?..I m-miss the both of you...." I cried, resting my head on my knees which now bended.

"I'm so a-alone..." I whispered and cried," I felt so alone......" I added, a small chuckle let out my mouth as I lifted my head smiling through pain, tears streaming down on my cheeks. Muttering the words.

"Why?...." Sobs came out my lips again, burrying my face on my palms, crying, letting the pain out, breaking down without anyone knowing that I'm so drained, exhausted from everything, from the pain I've cost and the pain Im feeling right now.

"It's okay Soo you have yourself, fighting" I cheered myself as I wipe my tears away, "tommorow will be another page of life, you can do it."

****************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!