chapter 7

Jisoo's POV

Staring at my arm where the bandage was coiled, I heave a deep sigh. I close my eyes trying to remove him on my mind for a while, but failed I can't. Everytime I closed it I could see his worried face it gaves a little joy in my heart.

But the little joy  quickly vanished everytime I remember how he treated me the past few days, what happened a while ago is surely like a casual scene to him but for me it's a lifetime memory to be cherish.

The cold acts and stares that he's giving to me everytime our paths collide, the silent nod and blank stares when he's always around me, the times that we'd encounter each other's in public like how he embarrassed me infront of everyone is enough reason for to stop and loose interest, but still... I always choosing to continue and try...... again and again.

"Soo!" I was snapped out on my thoughts when Jackson's voice echoed in the whole living room. I look up to him.

"Jack..." I muttered, surprised. He supposed to be in China now, he ignore my word instead he rushingly walk towards me and hold my arm gently. I can only stare at him. I was about to spoke but everytime I open my mouth theres no word leaving.

"Are you okay?, What happened? I said call me when something happened right?, Soo can you please answer me!" He bombarded me questions. Frustrated.

"What are you doing here?" Instead answering his questions, I answered him with a question. He's brows furrowed...

"I-..I, had a call with Lisa since the business trip ended early than I expected and she said you had a fever but she never told me about this..." He said looking at my arm "what happened?" He asked, about to place his hand on my forehead to check my temperature but I avoid his touch.

"I'm okay" I said, he sighed. The silent atmosphere surrounded us, Lisa and Chaeyoung take Summer back on Irene's, While  Jennie is on the kitchen. She insisted to stay since I don't have anyone with me.

I had a fever, yes. Maybe because of the wound I'm always like this everytime I had wounds and severe pain.

"How's your trip?, Did you eat well?" I ask Jackson who's preparing some bandage to change my gauze. He shook his head, focusing on his doings.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer...." I mumbled, he sighed.

"Your always caring for someone's life instead of your own even your the one who's hurted...." He said in a low voice but still I heard it, I pursed my lips.

"I'm j-jus-"

"It's good, I eat a lot like what you'd said before I leave" he cutted me off, he glance at me asking my permission so he could start changing my gauze. I only answered him in a small nod.

"You better drink some paracetamol after you eat to cure your fever..." He muttered focus on removing the cover, he look up on me. "Did you eat?" He ask me like he's accusing me that I didn't, but really not, I haven't eated yet. I nod my head.

"Stubborn... so that's mean you didn't drink some medicine yet?" He said, unbelieved. I again nod. He glare at me.

"Aishh" he grunt, I also groaned in pain when he accidentally tighten the hold on my clothed wound.

"Mianhae" he said and gently place down my arm on his lap. He stare at me... deeply.

"Don't make yourself in pain when I'm not around, I was worried a lot....please take care of yourself too, you're always advicing me to take care myself while you can't even applied it to you" he said to me, my eyes teard up. He's the best boy bestfriend ever.

"Thank you..." I mumbled, he just nod his head, I place my head on his chest as he hugged me from my side.

Our hug loosen when we heard someone cleared her throat.

"Uhm... Soo" Jennie called me, I wiped my tears that I didn't notice that streamed before looking at her direction.

"What is he doing here?" Jackson ask brows farrowed, I look at the man in surprise.

"Taehyung-ssi..." I muttered in formal, Jackson look at me when Jennie spoke.

"He's here to help" she said, confusedly Jackson stare at me with a questioning look.

"And why is that?" He ask, I closed my eyes in frustration. Jennie spoke.

"He caused that..." She said looking at my arm, I mentally cursed.

"What?" Jackson reacted, then his face darkened he was about to approach Taehyung in progress when I alertly hold his wrist.

"Jack...." I called him shooking my head, he stare at me before calming down.

"Uh...uhm, I'm here to gave some gauze and bandage to change yours...but seems like it's already changed" Taehyung spoke, I turn my gaze to him.

"Thanks, you uh can leave it on the t-table" I muttered looking away. In my peripheral view I could see him nod.

"Uh yeah...about that I heard you have a fever, so I bought some soup for... you" he said, I only nod as a response.

Jennie gesture me that she's having a phone call waving her cellphone, I nod as I stare at her vanishing figure from the living room.

Awkward... awkward atmosphere ate the three of us, we're now satting down on the same sofa with me on the middle. Taehyung was on my right side and Jackson on the left side.

Jackson is feeding me with the soup and some rice porridge while Taehyung is only looking at us. I was unable to move my other arm since it was injured but it's not hard for me to feed myself with a one arm, but Jackson insisted.

The silence broke down when Jackson's phone rang, he place down the spoon before he turn off the call,

"Hey..." I said when I see who's the caller is, it's his dad. But he just place another spoonful of porridge infront of my mouth leaving me to just swallowed it.

The phone again rang and before he could turn it down using my other hand I press the green button since his phone is just on the table infront of me.

"Go..."I mouthed him, he only shook his head taking the call.

"Hello?...yeah dad...." He walk out the living room, leaving Taehyung and I. Silently I hold the spoon using my hand and take a spoonful of food on my mouth, but there's still some dirt leave on my mouth. I place down the spoon and using my hand I wiped my mouth using a tissue.

I was about to hold again the spoon when he already held it. I look at him.

"Let me" he simply said

"B-but-" I was about to protest when he shove a food on my mouth causing me to not finished my sayings.

"Why are you doing this?" I mumbled, swallowing the food.

"What?" He said, scooping another spoon of it. I avoid my face when he place it near my mouth, he place down the spoon.

"I mean what are you doing?" I ask, looking at him.

"Feeding you?" He unsurely answered, my brows furrowed

"Why...?" I muttered staring at his eyes.

"Because I care?" He casually answer making me more confused.

"You hated me..." I mumbled, he sighed

"Does it matters?" He said, I shrugged my thoughts. He again sighed nudging me to open my mouth as he again feed me the porridge. I can only stare at him realising...like he's here, he's with me, he cares for me...he's beside me...and I'm not dreaming,it's really happening. Taehyung is beside and cares for me, I teard up. And look away. It's really not a dream... The person I love is right here with me......

*******************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!