Three

I can't believe four days already passed like a lightning and I have to transform back to reality tomorrow. The good thing is, I'm finally seeing my family that I'm not used to being away from them for that long. Adam has been complaining about having to leave since he first saw my face at seven am this morning, our usual timing. We've been visiting the beach this early in the morning since the beginning of our stay to avoid the usual crowd. There was this couple today's morning when we arrived that we really didn't wanna see what they were doing so we went for the pool instead. We went back to the beach two hours later and have been there for six or seven hours. No one can blame us though, we're getting back to hell tomorrow.

I'm sitting on the tall life guard's chair beside the area where they play beach volley, watching Adam play. He decided to try it yesterday and sworn to himself that he isn't going back home till he wins at least one. I like his passion. We've gotten closer over the past days, more than people who've been friends for a month would do since the only time I don't see him is when I'm asleep or showering. I spend the entire day with him, we part ways to go shower then meet again and spend the entire night together until bed time we separate again. He's becoming into a really close friend and I like it, dude is way better than I thought he was when I first met him.

I'll be honest and I say I thought he was a bit cold or introverted. But damn, he's loud, like my favourite type of loud. And every time he laughs, I just can't help but lose it with him. He feels like that kind of people you can trust with anything. It's so freaking comfortable to have him around, even if he isn't gonna say anything.

I'm currently being used as Adam's personal hanger and cheerleader. Just sitting there holding his t-shirt, his tiny bag and my own bag while cheering him on with the sun burning my skin down. The yellow swimming suit could have worked pretty well with a blazing weather like that but I decided to go with the black for our last day. Pretty stupid I must say.

My phone rings in my bag so I try to unfold my arms from around all the stuff I'm carrying. I hope it's not my mother because if I don't answer that, she'll think I got kidnapped. I clutch my phone when I finally reach it to find it's only Naomi so I take it anyway.

"Does no one call me but you?" I tell her. I hear her laughing on the other side as she smashed around with something I have no idea what it is but I pray I don't have to kill her when I get back home.

"I'm the free one." She says "What are you doing?"

"Watching Adam fight with a volleyball." For some weird reason, she's the only person I talk to about Adam besides Nick. Probably cause she's the one I've been talking to the most since I came here. I only told her that he's a friend I've met here and that he's a part of everything I've done this whole trip. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned him on the group chat at least once or twice. But Olivia could've probably forgotten his name by now and not sure if Maya payed attention in the first place because she was complaining about a movie scene while I was talking about him. But obviously Naomi did.

"I'll probably go for a last swim after that." I continue.

"Did you take lots of pictures?" I roll my eyes at that.

"Yes, plenty."

I'm not sure if she has said anything after that because Adam scored the final point making his team win. He's all screaming and I'm clapping like a clapping machine on that chair. I tell Naomi I'll call her later then I drop my phone in my bag ready to welcome his high-five. Boy looks so damn over the moon I wanna take a picture. I do actually. I'm usually taking pictures of random things.

We walk back to the lounge chairs after he has fist bumped all his teammates to put our stuff and take a last dive. We find one that's a bit at the back but it'll do for now. He rushes to the water and I follow him after I'm done staking the bags underneath the towels. The water is already up to his waist when I reach it.