Y/N Info

Full name: (L/N) (Y/N)

Age: 15 (past), 27 (present)

Alias: 'Ace'

Status: Alive

Affiliation:
- Mizo Middle School
- Tokyo Manji Gang

Position: 6th Division Captain

Occupation:
- student (past)
- gang member (past)
- ??? (present)

Gender: female

Height: 168cm

Hair length: Reaches past her shoulders (like Baji), but has fringes

Hair colour: (H/C)

Eye colour: (E/C)

Background:
(Y/N) is a third-year and the student council president at Mizo Middle School. Also known as the 'best student', she excels in her studies, has tons of admirers, and everyone respects her for her humble and kind attitude. However, when she's with her gang, that's a completely different story.

She can get cold-blooded and violent towards her enemies, or rather, Toman's enemies. She has studied Judo her entire life, so she can pulverise her opponents in a few seconds. Earning her title as the 6th Divison Captain, she leads her division with her trusted Vice Captain, Madaru Daji. The 6th Division are also the division that deals with the members' injuries.

No one is Toman knows (Y/N) is a girl. The only one who knows are the founding members of Toman, because she was one of them as well, her vice captain, and Emma. She is dubbed 'the healer' of Toman, because she can also treat her friends' wounds after every fight.

To hide her identity from the other students from her school, (Y/N) uses the alias 'Ace' in Toman to avoid her name being exposed to other gangs. She ties her hair into a bun, and wears a black mask to cover her mouth and nose, when she's with her gang. She also binds her chest with bandages to hide her gender as well.

___________________________

A/N: So in this story, I made a 6th Division in Toman for our badass reader here.

I'm having a dilemma if I should save Baji or not. What do yall think?

Also, please read the manga before continuing with this story. Don't say I didn't warned you.

Also, shameless self promo, but go ahead and check out my other book,
Scythe (Jujutsu Kaisen X Reader)

Hope you guys enjoy!

With love,
Mochiii0805