Chapter 2

Takemichi stood infront of Kiyomasa. The whole crowd cheered for them, obviously for Kiyomasa to beat the shit out of Takemichi.

'I need to face him. Or else I'll never get to meet Sano and Kisaki.'

The blond was startled when Kiyomasa pulled his fist back, ready to strike him.

"You better not regret this."

With that, Kiyomasa lands a powerful punch to Takemichi's stomach. Which made him hack his guts out.

'There's no way I can win! With just one hit I can tell just how strong he is.'

"What's wrong, Takemichi?!"

"What? You're just all talk?!"

Kiyomasa continued to punch Takemichi will all his strength. Even if the blonde tried to defend his hits, it was futile.

Then, the black-haired male kneed him in the stomach before kicking his chin. Making Takemichi starting to bleed out from his nose.

Lastly, Kiyomasa sent him a turning kick straight to his face. He let out a satisfied grunt.

"Takemichi!" Takuya yelled worriedly.

"That's enough, man! You're gonna die!" Makoto and Yamagishi said while Akkun made his way nearer to the bottom of the stairs.

Takemichi let out heavy breaths, blood came out from his nose and mouth, dripping onto the ground.

"I'm not done yet." He says.

Kiyomasa spat out his cigarette after his bold statement. Making the crowd go wild simce Kiyomasa was starting to get serious.

"Kill him, Kiyomasa!"

"Give him death! Give him death!" The crowd chanted over and over again.

Kiyomasa punched and kicked Takemichi countless times, yet Takemichi tried to get a hold of him, he would always retaliate with another punch or kneed him in the face. 

"Kiyomasa..." Akkun snarled as he pulled out his pocket knife.

The crowd suddenly went silent, because now they've realised that Takemichi wasn't giving up.

The blonde kept clinging onto Kiyomasa's waist, until he punched Takemichi away once again. Now both were still standing, but breathing heavily.

"I'm... I'm not done yet!"

"Enough, Takemichi!" Yamagishi shouted at him.

"You're seriously gonna die!" Makoto joined in.

"Just stop, Takemichi!" Takuya yelled.

"This ain't enough.. to cure my weak-ass heart of the past twelve years!"

'Only you cam save my sister.' Naoto's words echoed in his mind, and an image of Hinata appeared.

"I can't turn back! Kiyomasa of the Tokyo Manji Gang, if you're gonna win, you're gonna have to actually kill me! I ain't gonna lose!"

"Hold it."

A female voice was heard by the whole fighting ring. The all noticed that a tall girl was walking, heading straight towards Takemichi and Kiyomasa, with absolutely no fear on her face.

"(L-(L/N)-senpai?!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"You there," She called out to Kiyomasa.

The said male looked back and sent the girl a nasty glare.

"Huh?! Who the fuck are you?" He growled.

"Hey, bitch! Get the hell out of here!"

"You wanna get pummelled?!"