Chapter 3

The next morning

The third-year stretched her arms above her head, trying to get rid of the wave of  drowsiness that unfortunately stumbled upon her this morning.

Because of her hanging out with the Mizo Five  till late at night, (Y/N) arrived at her home in the middle of the night, only to be greeted by her fuming mother on the couch.

Then, an extended thirty minutes of lecture, and just when she was about to hit the hay, (Y/N) got a phone call from her vice captain, Madaru Daji.

Daji does not go to the same school as her, due to his parents deciding to enroll him to a school nearer to his home. But he still manages to sneak out at night to hang out with the gang, and attend meetings.

Leading to another thirty minute lecture from Daji because she didn't inform him about the fight ring Kiyomasa created.

Thus, only getting four hours of sleep definitely did not let her start the day right. However, she tries not to let it get to her, as she needs to focus later in class and her responsibilities.

As she approaches the school gate where the rest of the students from all years were about to enter, the students who noticed her presence greeted her 'good morning' in respect, to which she greeted back.

While changing into her indoor shoes, she coincidentally stumbled upon Takemichi and Hinata walking together to class. The girl smiled softly at the cute sight, before continuing to go to her respective class.

____________________________

"Miss (L/N)!"

It was during recess for the third-years when she heard her name being called by one of the teachers.

A short bespectacled man, walked up to her. She bowed, "Fukuchi-sensei, may I help you?"

"Yes, dearie. Could you please pass this file to Tanaka-sensei in class 2-3?" He hands her a clear file filled with probably important documents.

"Oh, of course."

"Much appreciated, (L/N)-san" Fukuchi smiled before hurrying back to the teachers lounge.

(Y/N) then continued to walk to class 2-3, which is Takemichi's class, to pass the file, but instead, was met with a sight.

Familiar faces of third-year students were somehow lined up on the floor on their stomachs. By the end of the line, stood Mikey and Draken, along with Takemichi.

Draken first noticed (Y/N), who was looking at the sight with her mouth agape, "Oh, yo (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)-chin~!"

"What the hell... huh?!"

Mikey and Draken made their way to (Y/N) by using the lined up third-years like a bridge, while Takemichi just walked on the floor. They all let out noises of pain, when their backs were being stomped on. The girl could only imagined that they were beaten by Draken or Mikey before she got there.

"Apparently Udagawa's crew is trying to take over Shinsen." Draken says.

"That's cool. Let's kick their asses." Mikey casually said with a smile on his face.

"Hold on! You guys seriously can't just stomp on them like that!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Huh, why not? They pissed me off, earlier." Draken motioned to the pitiful pile behind him as Mikey and Draken were now infront of (Y/N).

She let out a tired sigh, before stumbling a bit when Draken wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Come on, "Council President", let's ditch." He grinned.