Chapter 5

A/N: Mentions of r*pe!
Read at your own risk!

____________________________

"Good evening, Commander!"

The whole Tokyo Manji Gang bowed in a ninety-degree angle as Mikey, Draken, Takemichi and the six division captains entered the shrine.

Mikey walked up to the front and stood ontop of the stairs, before turning towards the gang with Draken behind him.

"Amazing. The atmosphere changed when Mikey stands infront of them. So this is Toman's Commander." Takemichi stared at the blonde in awe from the side.

"Tonight's meeting is about Moebius. If they go against us, it'll turn into a huge conflict. That would be probably during the Musashi Festival." Mikey says.

"So, I wanna hear what everyone thinks about this." Mikey sits on the stairs.

Suddenly, Takemichi recieved a harsh kick to his back, making him fall to the ground.

"Ow! What the hell—"He turns back to the perpetrator only to be met with an angered face with his head tilted almost ninety degrees.

"Huh? You got a problem?" They said.

"You're Hanagaki, right?" Another person said.

"Heard ya' took real good care of our Kiyomasa the other day!" Toman Third Division Vice Captain, Peh-Yan.

"How're you gonna pay for the bets we lost, huh?" Toman Third Division Captain, Pah-Chin.

"P-Pay?"

"Cut it out, Pah." Mitsuya says. "You're suppose to drop the whole thing about Kiyomasa using Toman's name for his own little fight club."

"Huh? I'm an idiot, so I don't understand a fucking thing!"

"Pah's got a brain of a water flea, ya know?!"

"If you don't get it, then keep your mouth shut, dipshit!" Mitsuya yelled.

"Jeez, can you all shut the hell up for a bit? I'm getting headaches, here." Ace told them.

"Huh?! The fuck is wrong with you?!" Peh-yan walks up to him.

Just as Ace was about to retort, Draken cuts him off, "Hey, Pah. Keep your mouth shut."

"Sorry, Draken!" Peh-yan bowed to him, while Pah clicked his tongue and went back to his division.

"What an absurd guy."

"Don't mind them, Takemitchy." Draken says. "Pah's in a bad mood, right now. Explain to him, Mitsuya."

"Right." Mitsuya's attention went to Takemichi to explain the whole dispute to him, "Pah's bud got into it with Moebius. That's what ignited this dispute." Mitsuya said.

"Huh? What happened?"

"Moebius' leader, Osanai, got into it with his friend over something stupid. Pah's bud got beat the shit out of him, then they raped his girlfriend right infront of him. To top it off, they took all of his money, and beat up his parents and siblings later." Mitsuya explained.

"How awful..." Takemichi gasped.

"That's the sort of gang Moebius is. They're two generations above our gang, and they run Shinjuku."

"Huh? Toman's not the one controlling this place?"

Ace then decided to answer for Mitsuya, "Toman runs Shibuya, Shinjuku is a different story. Plus, Toman is still a new gang. Shit, just thinking about Moebius makes me sick. Those bastards can't get away with what they did."
He clenched his fists in anger.