A New Life

Warnings: small gore description

"Pick your feet up."

"Your feet are too close together."

"That's too wide."

"Protect you're head."

Shota stood arms crossed in the training ground. Obito lunged forwards, arm pulled back, ready to hit.

Shota stepped to the side, avoiding the punch. Obito stumbled forwards but quickly got his footing.

"You hold your arm in a punch for too long, I knew it was coming."

Shota looked up. The sun was just falling over the top of the trees. The sky was yellow and the moon was beginning to show. He looked back at the boy.

"Let stop there for today." Obito looked at Shota in relief before he quickly collapsed in exhaustion.

Sighing, he picked him up and started to drag him to a small stall in town.

Ichiraku Ramen.

Best store in the village.

Your biased.

Hell yeah I am!

Whispers were thrown around as people stared at the two boys. This was a usual occurrence now, Shota dragging a passed out Obito through the streets.

The young Uchiha had advance quite a lot considering the level he was at almost a year ago. He could do basic stances and was building up his stamina and power. Obito was wearing a small set of weights that Shota didn't need anymore.

How did he get the weights in the first place?

Well, lets just say hes not living in that child store anymore.

The Hokage had decided to let Shota have his own apartment in an old building, giving him an allowance in the process. The reason for this was partly to do with the fact that Shota was never really in the building. The only times he was there was to cook himself food.

Lil Shota was very independent and didn't like it when other told him what to do.

He would cook food standing on a chair in the kitchen, eat, then leave for the library once again.

The other kids were...how do you put this? Jealous.

Oh look at Shota making his own bed. Look, he read that whole book in a day. What a darling boy!

One of the kids got so jealous he walked up to Shota when he was cooking lunch. Mono had remembered this cool recipe for bread and was determined to get Shota to make it.

There's a kid behind you...

Hang on.

He had just got the bread out the oven and on top of the counter when a jolt came from under him.

The small, idiotic, brown haired boy had pulled the chair from underneath him.

SHIT!

Shota dropped to the floor in a heap, but that wasn't the problem.

He had nocked the hot tray off the counter.

The hot bread flew over there heads and onto the floor. The tray, however, came down directly on top of Shota.

He swung his arm up just in time to stop the tray hitting his face. A hot pain covered his forearm, like boiling water was under his skin.

The tray clattered to the ground as he cried out in pain.