Connected

Warnings: upsetting emotions (?)
Basically sad times

Shota had arrived at the library just in time to see Obito sprinting down the road.

The onyx eyed boy had a look of panic on his face but as soon as he clapped eyes on Shota it turned to relief.

He stopped in front of the building. Hands on knees trying to get back his breath.

"I...I thought, I was going...to be late." He wheezed. It was quite a distance between the Uchiha compound and the Library.

"Right on time actually." Shota started to walk inside the library. "We're going to be reading today. I'll give you a few books to skim over, then we'll have a spar. I will ask you questions during this spar. For every wrong question I will try harder to knock you out. Understood?"

"Uh, y-yes sensei!"

"Shush. This is a library." The man behind the desk glared at them.

"S-Sorry."

Obito proceeded to read a book on Konoha history, one on chakra, and one on the different fighting styles of villages.

Mono had been copying a book on medical ninjutsu, stating that it would come in handy for when they want to learn it.

Shota on the other hand had been looking at more complicated diagrams of the human body and chakra points. (He read this while helping Obito to read due to the fact that it took him 5 try's to read an eleven word sentence, but after a while he started to get then hang of it. He probably never really read a book before.)

He wanted to try out his quirk more now that he had established a basic training program and had built up his stamina.

"Alright that should be enough time." Shota stood up from his chair. "Let's go."

- - - - - - - - - -

When they arrived at the training ground it was about four. Obito went off to do his warm up, muttering facts that he had managed to remember.

As Shota did his, Mono started to talk to him.

Hey, should we teach him tree climbing? It would let him control chakra more easily. He could learn how to do the clone jutsu.

Hm, that's not a bad idea.

If he starts now he could possibly learn it by the time we get to the academy.

Okay maybe not that soon. It took him a couple months in the anime I think. We got like, two weeks? before we have to get the Anbu man to sign us up. Plus he's four now, it's gunna take a while anyhow.

It would give him a leg up though...lets do it.

Shota turned to where Obito was stretching and called out to him.

"Obito! Come here for a second!" Obito jogged over to Shota.

"We're not going to spar- don't look so happy- we're going to be doing a chakra exercise."

"Chakra exercise?" He tilted his head.

"Yeah, it will help you control the amount of chakra you put into a jutsu." Shota started to explain. "Different jutsu require different amounts of chakra to be put into them. If you put in too much or to little, then the jutsu either wont work or you'll be wasting chakra. That could be life or death in a real fight."

"Okay." Obito nodded to show he understood.

"The thing we will be doing is called 'tree climbing'" They walked over to the line of trees near the edge of the training ground.