Jealousy

A/N

A/N

Okay... I'm going to be honest and say I haven't watched anything past the tournament arc of BNHA. I've watched clips and spoilers, but the direction the anime is going right now is very confusing to me.

The whole thing with Deku's quirk, Aizawa and Hizashi's friend (Being vague encase someone hasn't watched it). It's all a bit much for me to get.

For Aizawa's previous life in my story I'm just going to have the basics. I'm focusing more on his new life in the Naruto world for this, which is why he is going to be a bit oc.

Oh yeah, I found a pic of young Aizawa :D

Anyway...on with the show.

_______

Shota had a slow start in the morning.

Warm blankets trapped him like a burrito. A very fluffy burrito.

Shibito had tucked him in last night. Shota's emotional outburst made the hardened ANBU fuss over him. This was the reason why Shota was currently in burrito form.

The bright light from outside was blocked by blackout curtains. The only window in his room facing the sunrise.

Shota's new room had grey walls and white furniture. A double bed was tucked into the corner of the room, and with the amount of blankets on it, it was more alike to a nest.

The only hints of colour were the yellow plant pots that resided on the shelves and that covered windowsill.

His books had been neatly organised into a medium sized bookshelf in the opposite corner of the room. There was plenty of room for more books to be added to the collection.

A couple of bean bags lay on the light brown carpet in front of the bookshelf. Mono had said that it would be a lot more comfortable than sitting at a chair to read.

The only other things in the room were a small wardrobe built into the wall, and the desk that was placed at the bottom of the bed.

Shota had quite a selection of cloths now that were mostly oversized so he could grow into them. If he remembered correctly, his growth spurts started when he was in his late teens, but he couldn't be sure if his body would follow the same pattern.