Secrets

Update bishes, Mama Author is doing good. On her last round of a type of chemo before a possible surgery. Hair is growing back, and it literally feels like new born kitten fur, its so fluffy and soft.

In her words, she getting a 'bionic boob' after the surgery.

I got exams soon. Like the final, final exams 😬😰 so big stress.

Have a fun time reading :)

———////———

Time passed quickly and Shota soon had his fourth birthday.

All of his friends came to his house for the day to celebrate.

Obito managed to get everyone involved in a game of extreme shinobi, chakra allowed.

They ran around for hours inside and outside, hiding from the person who would be it.

Shibito cooked a large buffet of all Shota and Mono's favourite food. Fried chicken, duck sushi rolls, take out from Ramen Ichiraku, miso soup, dango and motchi, and a recipe Mono 'made up' called Yorkshire puddings.

All in all the two had lots of fun. You're not normally four twice.

The days spent at the hospital were proving to be very beneficial. Uko-san was incredibly intelligent in the ways of medical ninjutsu, almost to the level of the woman who ran the hospital, Tsunade Senju.

He was learning loads and had a lot more to cover and practice.

What was quite unexpected was that Shota had graduated from the academy. He did a small exam at school that his teacher asked him to do, and the day after he was given a blue forehead protector with the leaf village's symbol on it.

He had a small meeting with his teacher and Father, revealing that he wouldn't be joining a team. Instead he would be working at the hospital 'full time' and training with Shibito's team occasionally.

He had been four weeks ahead of Kakashi in getting out of the academy.

The others were incredibly advanced as well, but it had apparently been decided that the two were more capable of advancing to the next level; Genin. 

Obito was believably pissed off. With himself stuck in the academy, who the hell was looking after Shota?! Who would keep pervs like Kakashi away from him?! He stewed in his annoyance for days until Rin distracted him with the prospect of free food.

Rin was delighted at the news, if a bit sad that the two wouldn't be hanging out with them much anymore.

Guy was pumped up about training to surpass them like usual.

Kara was amazed at them like the other kids in the academy (fan girling internally as well).

Yumi glared viciously at Kakashi. He had been one of the top students next to the Hatake, Shota and Kenta Uchiha, why wasn't he graduating early too? Though he supposed that now he would only have to complete with Kenta and maybe Yamika Uchiha for the top place.

Kenta stared at them with a mixture of boredom and curiosity. He didn't go up or congratulate them. Only stared.

Guren stayed back too. Smiling slightly and clapping when Shota met his gaze.

The training group had a small dinner together before the Shota and Kakashi started their training officially. Shota gave the other four sheets that would help guide their training as he could no longer be there.

It took a week before Shota settled into his new routine.

He no longer had to go to the academy every day and then teach everyone in the afternoon. He was completely free to do what he wanted too. Free to focus on himself and his training, at least for now.