A Social Introvert In A Room Full Of Children

I drew the photo uptop :DI put it in again in case Wattpad decides to not show it, cuz it do be like that sometimes

I put it in again in case Wattpad decides to not show it, cuz it do be like that sometimes

____________________________

Shota sat there in the class room.

Kakashi sat next to him. Obito and Rin had gotten seats near the top and the only spaces left were two near the front. Excited children chatted loudly about what cool things they would learn in the up coming years (Obito being one of them).

A male Jonin stood near the front behind a desk. It turns out they had already chosen the classes. Shota and Kakashi had been directed into one of the rooms in the hallway, the other one already full of children bouncing in there seats. The noise died down as in kids waited for their new teacher to speak.

Kakashi looked over his sholder to see Obito near the top with a smile that could split his face open and sparkle it eyes. A more calm Rin sat beside him looking happy. He could see a verity of expressions on peoples faces. Determination, excitement, joy. He turned back round to look at the boy who sat next to him.

Shota looked as if he wanted to crawl into a hole and wither away, or maybe just to be put of his misery now and save some time.

His body sat rigid and the vibe he gave Kakashi made him think that Shota was uncomfortable.

What Kakashi didn't know was the other mood he felt.

Mono's emotions leaked through into Shota's default uncomfortable mood he had in large social settings.

Shota was used to going to the quite library or the abandoned forests that surrounded the village. He could handle some people, but a whole classroom of children who didn't know what quite meant for several years was making him regret coming to the Academy.

Mono was feeling a verity of things. Excitement like the other kids, uncomfortable like Shota at so many people, but also fear.

Fear of what Shota didn't know, but he could guess it was Mono unconsciously thinking of all the ways this could go wrong.

Shota took some breaths in order to settle out the sea of feelings. He was getting pretty good at calming their shared emotions as they seemed to spiral at one bad thought from either of them.

thanks

Mono said quietly.

Both boys turned to the teacher who had began to speak.

"Alright listen up. For the next few year you will train to become Shinobi and Kinochi of the leaf village. This is a big responsibility but will also get bring a big risk as you could and will likely die or be grievously injured on missions."

The man was stern in his words. Ninjas couldn't afford to act like children, so they had to weed out the deserters as soon as they could. People who weren't up for that type of life would be give a chance to leave before they even started their new career.