Soooooo

I wish to rewrite this story and honestly don't know what to do?!

(Here's the idea)

I want to have a different plot and make Shadow and his mafia own a hotel and nightclub.

G. U. N. has their suspicions about the Crazy Chaos Club, also known as CCC.

The CCC is a nightclub that keeps on bringing in the cash. It's well-known for its massive parties that happen every Friday night. It's a 4-month waiting list, and it's hard to get in if you don't book ahead of time.

G. U. N. are only focusing on the nightclub when they should be focusing on the hotel too.

The hotel is called "C Plaza" and is 1, 168 feet tall that has over 150 floors.

C Plaza and Crazy Chaos Club are owned by one person, Black Doom.

(Black Doom will be a hedgehog in this story and is Shadow and Mephiles father.)

Black Doom is the boss of the Dark United.

(It's their legal name, but they like to be called Oscuro Unito. It's their name in Italian.)

Shadow is the underboss, second in command and heir to the throne.

Doom lets Shadow make the decisions and guides him when he needs it. He let Shadow choose his consigliere, ended up choosing Mephiles and Fleetway to share the position.

It's Friday evening and Shadow, Mephiles, and Fleetway are heading to Crazy Chaos since they did well on their last mission.

What will happen if the three of them run into G. U. N. agents?

Sonic, Silver, and Scourge are agents for G. U. N. and are sent to Crazy Chaos for an undercover mission. To figure out who's the new boss besides Black Doom.

Their boss is an asshole who doesn't give two fucks about them and only focusing on taking down Dark United.

Sonic and the others are dressed up and ready to go to Crazy Chaos Club.

It's a 4-month wait, but with easy hacking, they can get into the club tonight.

They are in the club and looking around for their targeted suspects but none of them fit the role.

Sonic offers Silver and Scourge to take a break for a little and enjoy themselves.

Silver says yes and Scourge having a scowl on his face.

They start with a couple of shots and head to the dance floor.

Without Sonic, Silver, and Scourge knowing, three other hedgehogs were watching them.

Intrigued.

They invite them to the top floor that was only for VIPs.

Sonic grins at Silver and Scourge.

Checkmark for step 1.

-Make them notice us ✔️

HOW DOES THIS SOUND???

I want to rewrite this story and have so many ideas!!

There will be guns, violence, powers, betrayal, love, and will be 18+

I would keep this story up on wattpad but will abandon this story and write the new story.

Sooooo what do you think?

Please leave comments

-Asher♥️