III

9 pm- MOBIUS

"What do you mean you can't get into their database?" Espio questioned the yellow-Orange kitsune "I mean that they somehow have firm security or defence which makes it difficult to get in." Miles(Tails) was typing at a huge holographic computer "but everything can be hacked you just need the right codes and perfect timing," the Kitsune was typing away at the computer and pushed a button while smiling.

"And there! We have control of the G.U.N database." Mephiles was leaning against a wall with his eyes closed while Fleetway was tossing a coin(Anyone knows Detroit become human?) "Thank you, Miles," Shadow walks up to the middle of the conference room "But are you able to find out where these three agents are?" Miles started typing once again "I think so, I just need to type in their names and look at any active missions."

Shadow nodded to Espio letting the ninja know that he can leave, the ninja nodded in respect and left the room that was full of curiosity. "Okay. They're on their way to the place where Amy is right now." Shadow narrows his eyes

"What?! Where is she?" Tail's quickly presses enter "She's getting some supplies from one of our dealers" Shadow groaned "We might as well go-"

The door opens and Rouge comes through the door "Dammit. Shadow you go follow the Silver one" Mephiles quickly looks up when she brought up the silver agent "Mephiles you take the green hedgehog" Fleetway caught the coin between his index and middle finger slowly looking up at Mephiles "And Fleetway, you take the Blue hero" Shadow looks at Rouge

"Everybody else will be on stand by and watching over you three, got it?" The three mafia members nodded in agreement. The Leader and his underbosses knew what needed to be done but how would they put them in their place if everybody would realize they're gone?

Then an idea sparked in Mephile's head "If we take them out..." they all started to murmur so no one could hear them and Rouge was crossing her arms while looking at the three hedgehogs "Can I be in on this idea of yours?"

Shadow looked at Mephiles and Fleetway and smirked "Sorry, Rouge," Shadow crossed his arms "Only we can know." Rouge rolled her eyes "Typical boys." She storms out of the room, the hedgehog's chuckle and started to suit up for the things they needed for tonight.

Little did anyone know that they all wanted to switch hedgehogs so Shadow could follow the blue one, Mephiles wanting to watch over the Silver hedgehog, and Fleetway hoping to look after the green one.