II

10:27 pm- UNKNOWN

Silver kept going right trying to stay hidden in the shadows "I'm close to the base," Silver said into the voice link "Copy that. I think I might have found something-" Scourge's link started to static

"Scourge? Hello? Anyone?" Silver whispered but shrugs; realizing no one was responding "Guess I'm on my own till they get reception" Silver then realized he could hear screaming, a little girl screaming? Gunshots? Oh no...

Silver quickly uses his Telekinesis using his powers to lift him in the air following the screaming and crying. As Silver is levitating across a small building, he could see 5 men shooting at a dumpster?

Silver then saw a little girl hiding behind the dumpster crying at two dead bodies beside her. Silver felt genuine anger at these Soldiers shooting at a little girl. Silver used his powers to make the 5 men's weapons fly in the air

"What the fuck?!" The 5 men look up to see Silver in the air them "A Mobian? Take him out-" Silver then used his powers to lift them "Shooting at a child?! You, humans, think we are the downfall of this economy but really? It's the human species itself that brings this era to shame. Now... down with you"

Silver makes the 5 men fall to the ground, the soldiers groan when they hit the ground. Silver lifts then them up again with his telekinesis and violently moving his hand to the right hit making the soldiers fly to the right, making contact with the wall.

You could hear a crack and one of the men goes limp. Silver moves his hand to the left and the men fly to the wall on the left. 4 of the men were unconscious or else dead...

"Stop it! We surrender!" Silvers expression shows no emotion or pity towards the man "Oh? I bet you guys didn't put mercy on the poor girl!" Silver dropped the men and started to walk off

"Y-You're Silver?" Silver turns, pulling his mask higher to cover half of his mouth "So?" The soldier started to laugh darkly; coughing up blood "The whole world knows you. You may seem innocent but you're a monster."

Silver's eyes widen; hearing his ears ring "stop it." The soldier sinisterly smirked "Even your sister thinks you were a monster" He started to feel dizzy and held his head, Silver's hands started to glow an elegant turquoise colour "I said... Stop!" The soldier looked to Silver with amusement

"When your sister found out what you truly were, she sent you to a little place called-" Silver kept on holding his head in pain trying to forget the horrid memories "STOP!" Silver moved his hand and without him knowing his powers lifted the soldier and threw him in a distance. Once Silver heard the cry of pain, He turned to only see the soldier on the ground holding his chest. "I-... Blaze was right..." Silver started to Levitate and flew off towards the building.

Little did Silver know that an ebony hedgehog with red streaks was watching in the hidden shadows close by. The ebony hedgehog thought to himself,

What was that soldier talking about?

Scourge went left and didn't care if he was spotted or not. He kept on checking his surroundings and making landmarks in his head just in case he needed to escape quickly without getting lost. Scourge heard something click around the corner

"What the?" Silver's voice came out of nowhere "I'm close to the base" he started to hear low whispers "Copy that. I think I might have found something." Scourge waited for Silver to answer "Silver? Hello?" he softly sighs "guess I'll do this on my own" as he turns the corner Scourge could see about 8 soldiers standing in a circle around...

A pregnant mobian? The Mobian appeared to be male?!

"Boss said no evidence from the study. So we should kill it-" Scourge hits the guy in the back of the head hard, hitting a pressure point making the guy fall to the ground

"What the-" the soldiers turn to Scourge "A mobian! Kill it!" They take out their weapons aiming them at Scourge, he smirks. As they start to shoot at Scourge he does a black flip dodging bullets. Scourge runs at 2 of the soldier while pulling out a throwing knife.

The soldier tried to hit Scourge with the bottom of his gun, Scourge easily dodged it and used this moment to slice at the soldier's arms. The soldier drops his gun holding his arms in pain. Scourge smirked and throws a knife at the soldier's head.

Scourge moved to his next target hitting the guy across the jaw. Scourge stabs one of his knives into the guy's leg. Scourge felt someone wrap their body around his. He made his body go limp then gabbed his elbows into the arms making the guy let go of him. He smirks as he does a roundhouse kick and knocked the guy out "hah. To easy."

Scourge realized there were 4 men left "So, Let's dance" Scourge raised a brow as one of the men ran at him with a knife in his hand. Scourge rolled his eyes "Really?" The guy tried to swipe at Scourge with the knife but Scourge grabs the guy's hand making his hand go back to the soldier. The knife impales the soldier's chest. The soldier gasps and tries to breathe for air. Scourge pushed the guy to the ground running at the other 3.

Scourge jumps up in the air and throws 3 knives at the 3 soldiers and the only one makes contact with the soldiers "stay still and maybe I'll go easy on you" There were only 2 of the soldiers left and Scourge had an idea how to "deal" with them. Scourge then throws a smoke bomb in front of him making a small pop noise.

The 2 soldiers started to cough "We need to split up-" One of the Soldiers scream in agony then after 10 seconds it fell silent. The last soldier was shaking in fear "Hello?! When I see that damn rodent..." the smoke slowly started to clear.

The soldier looked at the ground then gasped at what he saw. He saw the other soldier from before on the ground. The soldier's body was all cut up and it appeared his face was completely punctured in "what and the actual-" The smoke cleared out and the soldier heard a click and slowly turned around to see Scourge holding a gun towards the soldier "I'd love to torture you and all but I have a task to finish." The soldier tried to plead but "No- I swear I won't say anythi-"

BOOM

"God, I love the sound of a gun." Scourge throws the gun towards the body. Scourge started to walk but something grabs his boot "Fuck!" Scourge jolted in fear, he looks down to see one of the soldiers on the ground covered in blood "Green hedgehog? Y-you must be the Damn Scourge, am I right?" The soldier said while blood slowly oozed out on the side of his rib.

Scourge crossed his arms while having no emotion on his face "So? What's it to you." The soldier's face slowly crept into a grin "Scourge the hedgehog, the forgotten fighter? Oh. I mean the lost mistake?" Scourge's hands started to dig into his arm "The hedgehog who couldn't stand up to his abusive partner? Or is it the soldier that nobody can trust?" Scourge still had no emotion on his face but kept staring at the soldier "Not even your significant other wanted you. What was his name? I think it was Jet-"

Scourge walked up to the soldier and stomped on his hand. Scourge put pressure on his hand till he heard a snap. The soldier yells in pain "GAHHHH!" Scourge turned around and started to walk towards the building. Completely forgetting the pregnant mobian.

A black-ashy hedgehog with grey-turquoise streaks watched in amusement. The hedgehog couldn't put his finger on it but he swore he saw this green hedgehog before.