VI

8 pm- BLACK PIRATES BASE

5 months since the incident

"And now you're finally telling me this?" I said as I look up from my phone "Yes, But we swear there is a promising reason." Mephiles said as his arms were crossed

"We just didn't know how the others would respond once they found out we had G. U. N agents in our territory, in our home." Fleetway said as I gently smile at him "Guess that makes sense, love." Fleetway smiled at me

"We have matters to tend" Mephiles stated as Shadow softly nudges Fleetway towards me "What is it, Hon?" Shadow and Mephiles knew I had a soft spot for all of them but especially for Fleetway

"Can you watch... Them for us?" I knew they made Fleetway ask, I ruffle his quills then glared at the twin brothers "Shadow, I'm not a babysitter." Shadow pinches the bridge of his nose "I'm aware, Rouge. If you're not going to do it for your entertainment then do it for us."

But little did they know...

I knew about the three hedgehogs being held captive. They didn't open up to me quickly but eventually became close friends and we would talk for hours straight. I liked chatting and bonding with them.

I could tell all of them felt some sort of traumatic experience. You could hear it in their voices, see it in their expressions. I somewhat had an idea of what it could be.

Scourge must have had problems with a significant other. He doesn't like touchiness or loud sounds.

Silver had difficulty with the mention of siblings or perhaps he was missing someone. Maybe, it was both?

Sonic seemed troubled with himself. It appeared he had no self-love or interest in himself.

I sighed as I remember finding them for the first time. It felt like it happened just yesterday.

-flashback-

I slowly walked towards a metal-like door. I entered a pin code and the door slowly opened. As I made my way into the room.

I spotted the 3 hedgehogs that were taken down from the twins and Fleetway. I realized one of the hedgehogs we're green and I instantly knew who he was, Scourge the hedgehog. The other mobian was a white hedgehog that looked almost silver. I also knew who this hedgehog was, Silver the hedgehog. The last one was an azure colour hedgehog. Everyone knew who this one was since he was worldwide known, Sonic the Hedgehog.

"I'm just going to take a wild guess and assume your Rouge?" The green one asked with hatred written all over his face "Maybe, maybe not." I walk up to them as I evaluate the 3 "Sonic, the leader of the group. Silver, the one with extraordinary powers. Scourge, the cold-hearted fighter but for some reason, I don't believe that." Scourge raised a brow "what the hell is that suppose to mean?"

I slowly smirk while resting a hand on my hip "It means I don't think you're as heartless as people say. When I look at you I see someone full of emotions and someone who felt pain." Scourge opens his mouth to say something but no answer, he quickly looked away knowing I might have been right.

"I heard the boys weren't feeding you so I brought you food and water. I'll only be letting your hands-free expect him" I pointed to Silver "so, I'll have to hand feed you if that's okay with you." his face started to fluster "I-sure, That's okay" Scourge turned to Silver

"You're accepting food from the enemies?! They could've poisoned it or experimenting with something!" I raise my hands "Nothing's wrong with the food. I just don't accept their terms. No food for 5 days? Do you want to starve for 5 days?" Scourge went quiet and sighed "Fine."